Paint Buy Numbers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more things change, the more they stay the same :wacko:

In the great depression the government killed cows, now they are killing CARS. I think the results will be the same, nothing but more taxpayer money blown away. :lol:

The more things change, the more they stay the same :wacko:

In the great depression the government killed cows, now they are killing CARS. I think the results will be the same, nothing but more taxpayer money blown away. :lol:

The more cows they Kill .......it will frustrate the BULLs............ got it everyone............

Fumes and False Premises

by Lee Adler, Friday, July 31, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The gang in Washington and on Liberty Street is either very good or very lucky. The Treasury managed to dump $71 billion in new paper on the market this week, including $62 billion in intermediate and long term paper, without crushing either the Treasury market or stocks. It was truly a bravura performance. But when I look beneath the surface action at the data underpinning it, I have to conclude that the markets were running on fumes and false hopes. The Fed’s balance sheet data, the FCB data, the Primary Dealer data, the commercial paper and money market data, and the money supply data show nothing but contraction, in many cases sharp contraction. Only Treasury debt is expanding, just as the only expanding component of GDP is Federal spending. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

An excellent piece on how J6P finances the GS bonuses. <_<

As a recent New York Times article (and many other publications in different words) said, "For the most part, the worst of the financial crisis seems to be over." Sure, the crisis may appear to be over because the major banks of Wall Street are speculating well with government subsidies. But that's a dangerous conclusion. It doesn't mean that finance firms could thrive without the artificial, public-funded assistance. And it certainly doesn't mean that consumers are any better off than they were before the crisis emerged. It's just that they didn't get the same generous subsidies

MJ

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

For the Record,

GG ought to ("ought to") already be trading at $72.

AUY Yamana ought to ("ought to") already be trading at $23.

Since they are not, YOU believe in the power of the Boyz to suppress price forever.

your jickiss says that da Boyz are really the Longs now, and soon enough, they will move the Miners in Whole Numbers each and every day. Up, that is Clarence. Up.

What is a bettor Business? Gold Mining or Commercial Real Estate????

Thimk. your jickiss says why can not AUY Yamana print above $15 before next expiry?

The answer of course is that the Suckers and the Sheeple are afraid of da Boyz.

take a look at the chart of a suppressed item.

Take a real close look at AUY Yamana:

post-1911-1249074036_thumb.png

<h2 class="post-title">Fumes and False Premises</h2>

by Lee Adler, Friday, July 31, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The gang in Washington and on Liberty Street is either very good or very lucky. The Treasury managed to dump $71 billion in new paper on the market this week, including $62 billion in intermediate and long term paper, without crushing either the Treasury market or stocks. It was truly a bravura performance. But when I look beneath the surface action at the data underpinning it, I have to conclude that the markets were running on fumes and false hopes. The Fed’s balance sheet data, the FCB data, the Primary Dealer data, the commercial paper and money market data, and the money supply data show nothing but contraction, in many cases sharp contraction. Only Treasury debt is expanding, just as the only expanding component of GDP is Federal spending. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

I think others are thinking along the same line. :blink:

So... after a magical and massive increase in 'indirect bidders' in June (which qualmed market fears that foreign interest was waning), we go back to "normal" levels of ~35%...

Unfortunately, thanks to the accounting obfuscation we have come to rely upon from our friends at the Fed & Treasury & Co., the already elusive 'foreign interest' is further enshrouded in mystery. We don't really know if foreign interest is up, down or stagnant from its level one year ago.

We do know, however, that experts widely attributed the massive increase in 'indirect bidders' in June largely to the accounting manipulation change and not likely due to vastly increased foreign interest. So, ceteris parabis, could we not at least hypothesize that the fall from 62.8% to 36.7% in indirect bidders represents quite a significant fall in foreign interest?

Oh what am I saying, I'm sure my fears are irrational and unfounded. Our Dear Leaders (Fed & Treasury) have already proven themselves to be bastions of accounting consistency. True believers in 'tellin' it like it is.'

ZERO

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

For the Record,

GG ought to ("ought to") already be trading at $72.

AUY Yamana ought to ("ought to") already be trading at $23.

Since they are not, YOU believe in the power of the Boyz to suppress price forever.

your jickiss says that da Boyz are really the Longs now, and soon enough, they will move the Miners in Whole Numbers each and every day. Up, that is Clarence. Up.

What is a bettor Business? Gold Mining or Commercial Real Estate????

Thimk. your jickiss says why can not AUY Yamana print above $15 before next expiry?

The answer of course is that the Suckers and the Sheeple are afraid of da Boyz.

take a look at the chart of a suppressed item.

Take a real close look at AUY Yamana:

say hi to Jenny-Kiss...... hail..... !! dollar is king........... !

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

what ought to happen in Kali would be to simply fire all the present and current State Workers, (including teachers too), whose average pay is something like $24 doolars per hour, cancel all of their benefits and pensions,

then

see how long it would take to replace each one fired with someone new, who would work for the same salary with -0- benefits.

this would be a nice experiment to try.

any leaders ready to try????

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Public-pensi...ml?x=0&.v=2

<h2 class="post-title">Fumes and False Premises</h2>

When it comes to fart jokes, you're the best! :D This FED report is one of your best as well. The crystal kernal for me, was the $27 B in GSE paper dumped by the FCB's matching exactly the amount of GSE buttwipes purchased by the FED and put on OUR tab. That's the game, no? They have struck deals all around the globe to purchase back much of the worthless $trillions to keep markets stable. But it appears that in the end, they (WE) will be hopelessly broke and squashed under a mountain of unserviceable debt, with an economy that makes nothing and employs no one, except government and multinational Alpha's, with the rest of us 99% living in a barter economy arrayed against the MAN, aka TAXMAN. :unsure: :angry: I've known this, of course, but every now and then a crystal kernal brings it all into a momentary sharply focused picture.

I think I'll sail around the world for a few years.

Archived