Mr. Green Shoots

Mr. Green Shoots The Dead Cat

by Lee Adler, Monday, July 27, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The BLS announced its estimate for June new home sales today, and the results were much ballyhooed as more evidence of green shoots. To me it looks more like a dead cat bouncing. One thing that isn’t bouncing is prices. I’ve included a couple of charts in the body of the report for your viewing pleasure.

A small 20 year TIPs issue and the usual 13 and 26 week bills were auctioned Monday. The 4 week bill was announced, and it will be smaller than expected, reducing the new supply to be auctioned this week to “only” $71 billion. That, and a $30 billion CMB auctioned Friday will all settle on Thursday and Friday, brining the total amount due to pay for new supply this week to $101 billion. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shot of the 30 year daily. Today we have a bearish outside vertical bar. If the low gets taken out with enough momentum, the red line could be the place that price stalls. Normally, I like to see these bearish outside bars at swing highs, but when you see them like this, it usually means a continuation of the trend. The 10 year has the same type of bar on it's daily chart but it's right on s/r. :ninja:

post-5076-1248731860_thumb.png

post-5076-1248731875_thumb.png

1000 or Bust �" Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Monday, July 27, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The market continues its drive toward 1000 on the SPX. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Bunning not running for reelection in2010.

If you are not reading from the script DA BOYZ will replace you....Lobbyists like a little sumptin fer their dollars... :rolleyes: PAYOLA..

Shot of the 30 year daily. Today we have a bearish outside vertical bar. If the low gets taken out with enough momentum, the red line could be the place that price stalls. Normally, I like to see these bearish outside bars at swing highs, but when you see them like this, it usually means a continuation of the trend. The 10 year has the same type of bar on it's daily chart but it's right on s/r. :ninja:

As KW has warned in the past the USB closed right on the 500 ma and the 900 is is at 114 04 Sellers beware. :rolleyes:

Jim Lehrer just read Karl Denninger's letter to Ben Bernanke on the first part of the three part discussion with the Fed Head this week on the News Hour.

Cool, I am glad the bloggers are starting to have an effect. :D

Bunning not running for reelection in2010.

For 50 years the primary source of Fed criticism was the John Birch Society. Thus comfortably marginalized politically any and all Fed criticism was casually ignored. Bunning flies close enough to the nativist racist populist Christianist right most of the time he fits neatly into the mold of crackpots, as does Ron Paul.

You can delete this if you want to Doc. I'll get it.

<h2 class="post-title">1000 or Bust �" Professional Edition</h2>

by Lee Adler, Monday, July 27, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The market continues its drive toward 1000 on the SPX. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

I'll take BUST for $1000, Alex.

Archived