It's Always Brightest Before the Puke

Watching what's going on in California, and now PA where state workers didn't get paid, it's no longer so easy to say "nothing has happened yet."

Shit's happening.

But you know what they say. Buy when there's blood in the street. And, never short a dull market. And this market is nothing if not dull.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was sickened when I watched the trash get picked up on July 3rd, which was a bank holiday. I thought, "Effing city workers are simply screwing taxpayers for pay & a half on a holiday for trash that could sit until normal work days."

Then, the next morning, July 4th, I watch the same *#&$ing trash truck come rumbling down my $^ing street dragging out the same #*$&^ing barrels they yanked at the day before.

I'm guessing for 2x pay.....

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Watching what's going on in California, and now PA where state workers didn't get paid, it's no longer so easy to say "nothing has happened yet."

Shit's happening.

But you know what they say. Buy when there's blood in the street. And, never short a dull market. And this market is nothing if not dull.

The question is Doc, is there enough blood in the streets? How much blood will run? It seems like in this slow motion train wreck, shrapnel is hitting the body but the pieces that will nick the arteries are suspended in midair, waiting for impact.

I can easily imagine Sir Alan retorting those questions with thick financial jargon that is impenetrable by the limited capacity of politician's grey matter making them look like childish fools while Sir Alan would be looking like a guru of unlimited knowledge.

Ben's too nervous. He's sweating bullets. He acts like he took some trillions and stuffed them in his mattress at home and he's about to be caught.

post-2204-1248220433.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Memories:

"Island Bottoms send markets directly back up to points of origin from where the most recent significant down leg began. The second point of origin was the high at 942.75 created on Jan 6, 2009. It was reached on June 1, 2009 when the E-Mini S&P traded to a high of 947.25." Leonard Novy http://trainingfortraders.com/Blog/index.php

Knock knock

THIS IS THE END....MY FRIEND

Got your Wii trading platform?

"Computer-driven trading, where complex buy and sell orders are completed in fractions of a second, now account for 73 percent of all daily stock trades in the United States, according to the Tabb Group." http://blogs.reuters.com/commentaries/2009...-frequency-sec/

In the end you will get a battle of the black boxes which will end with just two surviving black box HFT's endlessly trading agianst each other.

They will be so equally matched that they wont be able to make any money from each other......

The market will end with the eternal stasis of the two black boxes HFT's endlessly trading the entire stock of shares to each other every nano second of the day.

Archived