Dandruff Shampoo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and,

for whatever reasons, your jickiss blew out all of the FAZ at between $5.35 and $5.39 during the rally near to the close today. All them that said that FAZ would not go up were right, so far, but not for the reasons generally cited, but rather from the outstanding performance of various key items such as GS and BOH, which kept the interst in the financials high.

Tanks to all them that posted about the reverse 1 4 10, set for soon...

In a nightmare, your jickiss wondered if the reverse 1 4 10 was to keep da Sheeple out, as the soon to be new item goes in a straight line from 50 to 500?

stay tuned on this question.

The next Item will be DXO, but not yet.....ready set, ???

finally, well, mysterious in death and in life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-cHBv7UpA&feature=fvst

Breakdance- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, July 7, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit A nearly perfect head and shoulders pattern has formed on the SPX. The neckline is at 879. A break should trigger a wave of selling. The question is whether it will be a false start followed by a snapback, or a real sell signal completing a major top that took more than two months to construct. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

yo, Doc!

The Freeze Hits Philly....wonder what will Happen (to the so called restless) when the money Really Runs Out??

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/2009...s_continue.html

http://www.paycuts.us/

A gap down in AM, then a mighty reversal.

Seems like we're there or thereabouts.

I'm about 20% short via a variety of leveraged kerfluffle, expect to close most of it tomorrow am. Unless Something Happens.

Next week is scam week, some big banks reporting. A reversal might be what's called for.

On the astro side, the end of this week sees the 2nd Jupiter/Neptune conjunction, which forms the 2nd 'bookend', the 1st having been 27 May. Thus formally endeth the Suck Zone, the suspended animation, the ether, the gently floating notion of green shoots, drifting aloft and slowly twirling on a fairie breeze.

It'll be interesting to see how fast that vibe recedes. Seems to be starting to dissolve already.

A nearly perfect head and shoulders pattern has formed on the SPX. The neckline is at 879. A break should trigger a wave of selling. The question is whether it will be a false start followed by a snapback, or a real sell signal completing a major top that took more than two months to construct.

I vote for false breakdown, followed by false neckline recapture, followed by real breakdown around or just after opex.

And I want a hamburger...no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake....

Archived