Monthly Digger - July 2009

In cad the upward line of the triangle cut the zero fibo line and price touched the double point

Also the 6.3 slow stoch is curling upwards

So in the worst case I go from a trading to a holding part :rolleyes:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In cad the upward line of the triangle cut the zero fibo line and price touched the double point

Also the 6.3 slow stoch is curling upwards

So in the worst case I go from a trading to a holding part :rolleyes:

post-1584-1249031402_thumb.png

Well at least GBG was chartable, more than I can say for spot gold.

Federal Reserve has a low holding of Treasury notes because they exchange them for worthless paper which is why they don't want to be audited or the exposure of this worthless paper will be totaled up and the scam revealed sending the world into financial Armageddon. In the meantime electronic money/debt creation floods the markets with dollars looking for a home. At some point price/value will have to adjust itself to reflect reality.

Well at least GBG was chartable, more than I can say for spot gold.

Federal Reserve has a low holding of Treasury notes because they exchange them for worthless paper which is why they don't want to be audited or the exposure of this worthless paper will be totaled up and the scam revealed sending the world into financial Armageddon. In the meantime electronic money/debt creation floods the markets with dollars looking for a home. At some point price/value will have to adjust itself to reflect reality.

I have sold many times at the exact print high of a share move ; but it looks like GBG is the first time I bougth at the exact low of a share move . I still cannot believe it .

On gold my advisory service gave a severak weeks up and two days later a several weeks down.

Seven overwrote it all with a 3-3-3-3-3 which I would have expected from Bearvest :rolleyes:

Archived