Too Much to hope for

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radio Free Wall Street 6/24/09

Lee Adler and Russ Winter reveal the truth behind the economic news, including durable goods, existing home sales, and the fourth branch of government- Goldman Sacks. Is it time to buy?

The following charts accompany this podcast.

Durable Goods vs. The Market (subscribers)

Existing Home Sales (subscribers)

Not a subscriber? Click here to hear a free preview.

Listen to any podcast prior to March 2009. Click here for archive. Be surprised!

To subscribe and hear this podcast right now, click here!

Subscribers only. Enter your login when prompted.

audio_mp3_button.png Radio Free Wall Street Podcast 6/24/09 [27:06m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

Click here to start a 30 day risk free trial to the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report.

Leonard Novy

"The market may bounce around for a while as the Fibonacci traders mark out 38.2%, 50%, and 61.8% retracement numbers as measured from the lowest point in March to the highest point in June. Those numbers are 846, 811, and 777. I would expect to see numbers of Fibonacci traders exploring the long side of the market at those price levels."

The developing bottom, but watch out 2010

http://trainingfortraders.com/Blog/index.php

Adultery (or fornication) is a crime in South Carolina, punishable by fines and/or imprisonment.

The man is an admitted criminal under the laws of the state that he is sworn to enforce as govenor.

In South Carolina, adultery is not a private issue and it is not a tangential matter.

South Carolina fornicators and their fornication is the public's business, just as the commission of any crime, its consequences and its prosecutor is suitable for public examination, discussion and debate.

The law in South Carolina may seem outdated, unenforceable, draconian or more like those of a fundamentalist Islamic state than a modern democracy.

But, it is still the law and he can be judged against that legal yardstick.

South Carolina still under the control of the American Taliban? UFB <_<

30 yr yield held breakout as support...(EDIT: yield not price)

I'm long T bills and bonds on my 401k. Believe me or not my purchase was off the exact bottom only by one day or so. Or so because I've purchased it with 3 separate transactions around the bottom.

I'm deflationist, you know. The very low yields are still ahead. Maybe won't break the recent record, but at least 3% on 10Y is coming.

Market Update 6/24/09 – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Wednesday, June 24, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was stronger in all but one measure. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Archived