Ride that wave!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc - apologies accepted. In 8 years here, I don't think I've ever posted anything about being personally offended by a post, although I've been an inadvertant perp once or twice. 99% of sites out there are far more venomous than this one. Still, its the OT stuff that gets people into trouble here. All of us old timers here have seen too many fine traders "depart" voicing opinions totally out of the realm of financial relevance. Thanks to Fokker for bringing this back into focus.

Still the best d*amn financial site out there, IMO.

:D

33kq2zd.jpg

People, people, people - look who showed up with cryptic but not so subtle :blink: message....

tdultima - Since you usually make an appearance at the top, could you also show up at the next market bottom, as another confirmation of predictions from other excellent traders here :D. Muchos Gracios.

Wow, it is quiet.

I have been debating how to play the liquidity problem, which has taken the form of rising long bond yields, and which now appears to be switching to falling stock prices. Decided to do a short of SPY, which has a much lower carrying cost than inverse etf alternatives.

Waiting for a bounce to get short. Still hanging on to my core holdings of gold and silver bullion, although we are in the middle of a pullback due to the deflationary forces at work.

Time for the bears to bite back.

post-647-1245711655.gif

anticipating the anticipators:

if we get near 885 tomorrow, i'll start trimming my schwart ETFs, in anticipation of those gaming a bounce near 880. . .

unless we punch thru 880 in the blink of a bearish eye, in which case i'd be wary of a fake'em breakdown. in that case, i'd still be looking to kwantitatibly ease, via tightening the stops or outright selling.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

the Quiet on the Site is due to the Armstrong Turn, June 20, 2009. Of Course Something is Finally Getting ready to HAPPEN. Confidence in New York State is gone, Confidence in Kali is Gone. Confidence in Pennslyvania is going, as Fast Eddie is now pushing for an Income Tax Rate Increase!!!!!!!! Confidence is gone in IRAQ, confidence is gone in the bonks. Confidence is going to disappear all over the World. Sew your pockets closed, and seal them from the crims that will now come to pick the contents.

The more intense "interest" (remember, there are -0- Eh-thee-ists? in Fox Holes) in, ahem, "Spirituality" lately, here, is due to the FEAR (sub-conscious, Doc) that has crept into the inner Minds of the posters. The source of this Fear is easy to comprehend, if you have an imagination.

Thimk like this....let's say you bot AUY Yamana at around 20, as a dong, to play the coming Collapse in the INDU, the disappearance of the US doolar, and the general failure trajectories of the social and political and economic structures.

got that, you are LONG 200,000 AUY at $20. Now, AUY Yamana is around $8.50. But, ever rational, ever Agnostic, you thought that it would be, Let's Say, by now, $50.00.

But, more importantly, you actually thought, having lived frugally in the Blow off, from 97 to 05, that you Deserved to Win....maybe not a lot, by GS Director standards, but, hey, at least a chance to smile a bit.

The Feelings that you how have are BEST called "A Ef#$% ing Religious Experience!" You don't like it, and you are pissed at yourself. you wonder just how you can seem to know Plenty, but you recognize that you did not have the cajones to DONG F at $1.01, on margin, and sell it all at $5.00. F ed Again, by yourself, and by your "Beliefs" (in, for instance Donging PM or shorting IBM, etc).

See? Under the Bravado and Tough Talk, the "Bears" are at the point where they NEED a few wins. Kinda like, Doc, the Philly Philliz, they (the team and the Bears) CAN NOT WIN AT HOME.

Why, the Bears Cry Out, Why ? Whyme? Why, Me??

Meanwhile, your jickiss posts -0- CDE charts, for who needs a chart of the Stock of the YEAR...When....

yooo! The Supremes Donged and then Decided...but you don't wanna challenge that joke, do ya??????

No joke.....just Thimk and Hold Fast!

For in the End,

ONLY the Broads Bears,

and the Gold and Silver and Miners and Miners Related Longs

Can Win Big!

Acres of Diamonds are Ahead!

Hold Fast!

jickiss!!!!!!!

A Supreme Moment hits right at the Armstrong Turn Date for the Stock of the Year!

Believe, if you must, in Mr. Armstrong,

and

Support Doc

we don't need anybody getting more nervous than they already are, do we?????

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and,

Dear Shorty, No Body is Tough Enough to Ban you. The pioneer of the RE Crash, the Reamator Reversal and Rethrust, and the Massive Coming SHUT 'EM DOWN !, from Coast to Coast.

Hit hard, Low, then, of course finish with Kicks and Stomps.

Never give in!

:lol:

Archived