Brown Shoots. Squirt Squirt

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Creepy Crawly- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Monday, June 8, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Internal cyclical indicators show creeping weakness, but the timing does not seem quite right yet for a rollover. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

3 posts in 3 hours. 16 users.

Hmm. May be a top signal.

Possibly,But I still think they keep it from tanking until july.They seem to be stepping in at the "right time" on the buy side to keep the turd floating.Still looking for new highs,how they will do it who knows.

Still guessing "they" get the SPX to 1k+,or if not...at least to new marginal highs.

post-404-1244500269.png

post-404-1244500278.png

If the market holds here for another 10 or 12 trading days,it sure looks like we could get a cross of the 50 day above the 200 day.

That could be ugly for the bears if it happens.And "chart guys" could buy the signal and give us the blowoff I am still guessing we get.

I could be totally wrong so I am selling my position a little each day.

---------------------------------------

[Jorma]

What bears?

It isn't really applicable but when the British government is facing one of it's biggest political crisis in perhaps hundreds of years and the currency is up, well things are weird.

------------------------------------------

If the market holds here for another 10 or 12 trading days,it sure looks like we could get a cross of the 50 day above the 200 day.

That could be ugly for the bears if it happens.And "chart guys" could buy the signal and give us the blowoff I am still guessing we get.

I could be totally wrong so I am selling my position a little each day.

Well, it looks like this may be the plan for the banks to recapitalize. Both logically obvious trades like short GBP, and technically signalled trades like short stock indices, might be getting faded by the big banks-- if the hedge funds that clear their trades through the investment-bank-owned trading exchanges are doing these logical and technical trades. Or if the big banks have other ways of finding out what the hedgies are trading and fading it at least long enough to grab some bucks. One would think you can not be long a close-to-bankrupt country's currency for very long and survive though. Just long enough to get some shorts to cover and get a profit for your investment bank and then get out. Fast bucks, quick recapitalization. Looks like a treacherous market here to me. Unless you have deep pockets to wait it out.

It sounds like the big boys are having problems, maybe GS and JPM looking at their hole cards maybe causing some problems. :lol: Simons was the original black jack card counter, PHD mathematician and has made over 8 bil the last four years.

Zero

wiki

Was just thinkin the same thing.. :lol:

Am thinkin' if Rutty takes out 520, it's probably ovah....

Every day for weeks I have almost posted this comment.

Despite all that has happened, the systematic and institutional forces which favor rising stock averages are again working seamlessly.

Or something like that. I'm not saying conspiracy. It's just a process.

Bless you KW for leaning to the bear side, and I'm not certain what your target is for a swing trade, but with the fate of the world as we know it hanging in the balance each day or week, depending upon the appearance of Green Shoots and Confidence that only rising stock averages can bring, it going to take some real shocks to get this market anywhere near the March low at this point. Well that's my view.

Under normal conditions you might figure a nice little shake out here would be healthy for the bulls but I get this overwhelming sense that the big boys have essentially banned downside plays for fear that they just might not be able to stop them. That's all total BS I know. Just a story.

Archived