Monthly Digger - June 2009

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BAA

TORONTO, June 1 /CNW/ - At the request of Market Surveillance on behalf of the Toronto Stock Exchange, Banro Corporation ("Banro" or the "Company") (TSX - "BAA"; NYSE AMEX - "BAA") is providing an update to investors on the recent trading activity in the Company's shares. There have been no material changes to report to explain the recent volatility in the Company's share price.

"We don't know and neither do they"

These are not the only examples of manipulation of the COMEX gold and silver

markets, it happens with other commercials on a daily basis, but this Pirate

attack instigated in July of 2008 has them in clear view of everyone, sailing past

disgruntled and downtrodden precious metals investors with their Jolly Roger flag

flying for all to see….well, for all to see except for the Enforcement Division of the

CFTC because apparently after 6 months no one over there has spotted them.

As another amazing coincidence JPMorganChase is the custodian of the silver

that is supposedly purchased on behalf of SLV Exchange Traded Fund investors,

and HSBC is the custodian of the gold that is supposedly purchased on behalf of

GLD Exchange Traded Fund investors. Yet these two banks are seen recklessly

gambling more gold and silver paper promises in an unregulated market than

they could ever get their hands on. Those are truly bizarre credentials to be in

charge of the safe keeping of other people’s precious metals!

All the data I have used for this analysis come directly from government reports.

It shows that at least two banks have blatantly and indisputably manipulated the

COMEX gold and silver markets. The highly likely link of this activity to virtually

the only two bank participants in the OTC derivatives market makes it beyond a

reasonable doubt that the Pirates of the COMEX are JPMorganChase and

GATA keeps track of the PM sector manipulations as a whole but not much they can do about it. Here's an interesting article from their site.....At least Canada admits it when the gold is missing

This guy is definitely talking his own company but raises some good points as some commentators try to shoot him down....Precious Metals ETFs Lack Proper Insurance

Topping:

My commodity sharts show that all the commodities--oil, nat gas, the ag's and the P.M.'s took a real technical hit Wednesday.

The commodities may likely reach new highs early next week. But the "embedded" over 80 Stochastics has ended. A final a bounce above 80 is to be expected. But the stock indexes such as HIU or OIX have seen their "technical" highs. Any new highs are short sale opportunities.

Gold over 1,000? I'm not holding my breath.

post-1352-1244172659_thumb.png

Commodities:

The gap up and fill probably indicates a 3rd and 4th wave.

A powerful 3rd wave often leads to a 5th wave ending diagonal or rising wedge.

MACD suggets that it's not over.

I doubt that we'll take the time to move to the apex of the wedge.

post-1352-1244175551_thumb.png

Skids: unfortunately I missed the big move in SVM..:( it's disappointing for me because i had a perfect pattern match, which I posted about (i.e. FRG, IVN @ 2.60). yet i didn't follow what should have been an easy Layup. i am a seller at these prices but i missed most of this last push (as i posted i may, but that i wouldn't whine about it...but i guess i just did sorta :) :) ).

Sensei: thank you for the message, i believe i've successfully decoded each piece. :-) It's still an Apple.

dharma: it is difficult to understand but you have seen his work/brilliance .. and being a Public forum one can only take having your Art bastardized/plagerized so many times. Anything can be used for good or evil and unfortunately there are alot more of THEM at work then us (for the time being).

BV: good stuff

DIA is at 88.61 premarket. $DJI 200 ema is 8861.

And what might those select issues be ? :unsure:

agent-stansbury came out w/a buy of svm up to $4. they have many followers obviously. when they come out w/a buy it pushes the issue way up! this should give you great confidence in your work. i went in svm when you brought it to my attention and i got out on the windfall , thank you.

ageka, i bought roy, nxg,azk(all are +since my buy yesterday) i originally bout roy @2 and was adding , i will bail on these new positions if i deem it to be prudent. my cycle work as well as yours has this as the top and it very well may have been.

dharma

any one buy a compendium , uncle jim is disappointed!

Archived