Monthly Digger - June 2009

imho, we are topping. we may have some more juice left. 980-1040 was my #for this rise. i am peeling stocks back and raising some cash. i want to be 80-85% invested by the time we top. this will be the last good buy under 1k and then the facade of deflation will become a bad memory. the debt can never be paid off, much like germany after ww1. it will be inflated away. for 40years bankers devised schemes to create debt. the consumer become the locomotive for the economy -70%. now he is up to his eyeballs in debt. this is a long ride. and it will end in a parabolic blowoff w/loss of confidence in govt and its currency. dharma

Gonna take eggs to sell the metals for that kind of currency dharma.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Currency going to hell metals flying. That will be the time to sell but it will not be an easy trade.

Currency approaching significant support and metals reaching resistance.

Maybe not now---but very soon, I believe

post-1352-1244002537_thumb.png

I went 100 % cash in my trading portfolio yesterday

Looks like that was not a day too early

yes me too.

mr.bradley today

dollar up the whole financial world down

after this next bout of deflation

i think they let the dolar go

just my 2c dharma

Congratulations in order for dharma and Ageka as I believe they had the best timing. I'm sure some of GM's stops were triggered and that's he's in fine position. Of course he's soaking up the rays and LIVING life in Panama at the moment .. we are the sum of our decisions/productivity and he's obviously earned the right.

Private Skidster, thank you for the kind words...we did very well in DXO!! Out now. I'll be back into it and will post when.

This go around, BV was the earliest and I was a bit early as well. If you recall back in early March BV was early as well into the financials (but surely did very well with his legging in approach), he was also followed by me who was initially frustrated dancing around with FAS but eventually did very well also.

Great timing dharma, and it's clear you already see how this will play out this summer. You are walking in future time, where I am evolving towards.

Great job guys.....I may not be posting too much here for a month or 2 - but I'll be on the main boards intraday and M2M, joining the foray battling the broads. I think we all know what's just around the corner for PMs .. by now, we are all seasoned veterans w/ years of battle scars. well-positioned to take full advantage of what lies ahead. it will be this next point, where we all must make the right decisions and never before will dharma's et al (sinclair, etc) words ring truer. Or as jickiss is fond of always saying .. hold tight!!

l'ArgentSmith

Grasshoppa,

I had your tome read to me this morning...

Take a look at the daily...First and second week of june back to 2003..."if" you feel the date doesn't exactly line up refer back to my speeches on natural lows vs. true lows...or, in short look at the next sequential low.

You mentioned 12/08? I see the UDD. Although, you need to pick up the brush...12/02/04 to 3/23/05. Be the Chart...

This chart translates into all markets son. ALL of the answers are in the chart.

Go big, or stay home...

matrix_office.jpg

Good Luck,

CODE.GIF

i wish that i was smarter so i could understand what you are saying here! dharma

this is going to be a long summer. me thinks. gold under pressure

thanks for the kudos agent

This go around, BV was the earliest and I was a bit early as well. If you recall back in early March BV was early as well into the financials (but surely did very well with his legging in approach), he was also followed by me who was initially frustrated dancing around with FAS but eventually did very well also.

l'ArgentSmith

I'm always early.

I tend to enter long or short at the peak of a 3rd wave at under 20 (long) or over 80 (short) on daily Stochastics

I'll re-enter substantially after a double dip---a decline below 80 and a rally above or vice versa. This should catch the 5th wave---if it's a 5 wave move. If not, I should get a small profit on my small position.

Stochastics can become "embedded". Both lines above 80 or below 20. If so, the overboght or Dover Sole condition well fast for 5 to 8 to 13 days if continues past 3, This will indicate a stongly trending marget. That will hurt me---hence the "legging in" at higher prices.

HUI has found support at its lower trendline and at a prior broken trendine. it mat have one last rally up.

post-1352-1244093023_thumb.png

Archived