A Holiday Weak End To Remember

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to let U know:

This place is 1.5% over spot, includes shipping.

Minimum 10 oz. Extremely reliable.

The question is how long do you have to wait to get your gold after they get your money. If you don't mind waiting you get a better price unless you don't get your gold at all. I like to give the man my cash and he gives me the gold. B)

Colorado Gold is owned by Don Stott who is a fine man to do business with. In fact I did business with him for several years, but as the prices moved up one had to put a lot of cash in the mail and wait for several weeks to get the metal. His supplier is A-mark which is the biggest although they have had issues with the regulatory authorities which makes me nervous.

Even if he is right the discussion is 100% pointless because we still need to reduce the pollution levels even if it has absolutely nothing to do with Global Warming.

We still need to have like freaking sustainable life on earth without poisoning the human race and every other living creature on the freaking planet like we're doing now.

So fornicate all the idiots that think we don't need to reduce pollution and recycle and have products that are environmentally friendly. Stick your gasoline guzzlers and smoke stacks up your ass.

post-2457-1243305526.png

Archived