It's all about Security

Just think, it wasn't even hot.

Dude,

No joke....it was 65 on the ground and like 90 on the roof....f**king UFB

This morning I showed up at 7 AM with a sweatshirt & t-shirt and by 7:45AM no shirt at all

When I finished at 11AM is was dripping sweat

How guys do this crap places like Texas or FLA in the summer is beyond my comprehension

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that little double top in the SOW Piggies is going to amount to much...actually I fully expect a power thrust up that blows right out the top and ignites another shrot covering panic. The potential is ugly...damn ugly.

let's see what dey gots... :blink:

...as Warren was belting out in the Deads's cover of Into The Mystic

"...It's Too Late To Stop Now"

...hellava show under the stars. B)

Dude,

No joke....it was 65 on the ground and like 90 on the roof....f**king UFB

This morning I showed up at 7 AM with a sweatshirt & t-shirt and by 7:45AM no shirt at all

When I finished at 11AM is was dripping sweat

How guys do this crap places like Texas or FLA in the summer is beyond my comprehension

Are you insane or just a masochist?

top 1% enjoyin' the Depression, watchin' J6P squirm, broke and busted, his job sent overseas, Ditech debt suck-in spigot turned off, trapped underwater in a craphouse, tax-jacked, pensionless, hopeless

all that's left is his 201k

will they let it recover?

no chance, folks

they'll stick a knife in it here

to finish guttin' Joe out

S&P 599

only reason for the bounce was to tease with some false hope before the Final Flush

to make it more amusing

former private sector middle class, future (very soon) third world cardboard dwellers eating dirt pancakes

Cramer says we've bottomed and if the Dow goes back to 7,000 or below it will be a gift, but that's a load of crap, because it won't be a gift for folks like him who are already strung out long here on hope, it'll be another 20% haircut to their portfolios or 40% if they're fully hope-margined, and they won't have any cash to take advantage of a dip because they're fully invested already

so it's pure bull crap

they're just hoping the market doesn't go down again, hoping for a miracle recovery, but anyone trapped long from the top will never recover, period, because the corps will just keep printing more common shares and dilute the bagholders to death

of course Schwab says we've bottomed too, they're in the common stock selling business, who would want to buy common stocks if they knew they were going to be endlessly diluted money-pits?

imagine Schwab telling the truth, they'd have no business

when the Dow pays dividends well above inflation it will be a good investment

right now it's way, way below real inflation

wake me up when the Dow is yielding about 15%

Doc, I'm using Firefox w/ WinXP and not having any problems. The status bar at he bottom shows that I'm receiving data from www.clipsyndicate.xxx/xx/.. the entire time the video is spooling.

Phat, your problem sounds a little like something I was having trouble with last summer when the drivers/windows support for my video or sound board got screwed up. My particular problem was just hanging up the video, so it may not b the same as what you're seeing, but if you're down to trying anything, try reinstalling your video and sound drivers, even getting the last service pack for windows and reinstalling that.

Also, if you installed a non-garden variety video app lately, try uninstalling that first.

Good luck with it.

Thanks Slappy, it is Firefox, but I don't have any non-garden variety stuff running....unless you include Vista, which can account for every conceivable screwup under the sun.

Doc, if there's a way for users to show/hide it, that'd be cool, but not a big deal. Thanks.

Archived