To everything, churn churn churn

Take it away, folks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNopQq5lWqQ

-------------

Oh here's something interesting a friend just sent me:

Commencement Address by Paul Hawken to the Class of 2009, University of Portland, May 3, 2009

http://www.culturechange.org/cms/index.php...26&Itemid=1

Paul Hawken is a renowned entrepreneur, visionary environmental activist, and author of many books, most recently Blessed Unrest: How the Largest Movement in the World Came into Being and Why No One Saw It Coming

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Directly indicates to one and to all the IDEA that CDE, the jickiss Stock of the Year, 2009, is now ready to Run North to above $2.00 per share, so you know what to do, Click to Buy, Buy and Buy.

ps Shorty gave you all the bottom in CDE....you can not own enough CDE, the jickiss Stock of the Year. Silver, the poor man's Gold. CDE is the Way to Play!

Thimk!

regards to all!

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1242767745_thumb.png

Looks like some in Kali are trying to get a rewrite of the state constitution by citizens randomly selected from the jury pool, so that they don't just get a bunch of special interest groups grinding their own axes.

Don't know how likely this is to happen, but it sounds like a good idea.

http://www.economist.com/world/unitedstate...e=hptextfeature

"...there is concern that “the nutwings are the ones who will show up, not the soccer moms,” as Ms Ross of the California Budget Project puts it. The same partisan extremists bickering about the same controversies would lead nowhere.

"To address these concerns, the Bay Area Council, which has become the driving force behind the scheme, has put forth two ideas. First, delegates to the convention should be chosen through the general jury pool to ensure that the whole population, as opposed to partisans or voters, is represented. Second, the scope of the constitutional convention would be explicitly limited to governance issues and the budget mechanism and would exclude all others."

Since 1 in 8 Americans live in Kali

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06000.html

it certainly is of concern to the whole country what happens there.

I'll take it as fact that yesterday was the result of option re balancing after the May expiration. Which just highlights how much the market is all about inside baseball. The hedge funds, prop desks and private equity giants jerking each other around.

Ben is rejiggering TALF, allowing more flavors of junk and opening the door and pleading for somebody, anybody, to rate the stuff AAA.

http://zerohedge.blogspot.com/2009/05/fed-...will.html#links

It's no fun being a bear anymore because we already crashed and it seems, per the old joke, that they are trying to bury the survivors. At any rate to steal a line from somewhere, welcome to the new gulag of hope.

4+ hours after market close, barely 500 views, 5 posts and as few as 11 users about.

I've been around Stoolville for a long time and the last time it was this dead is when Doc was talking to himself on IDS back in June and July of 2001.

Contrarian Stoolicator sez market top must be in.

In any case, here's something that's "on topic" so to speak.....

Pete Seeger tells how he came to write “Turn Turn Turn.”

A lot of the charts I'm looking at look bullish on the daily and bearish on the hourly.

My junkyard ewavery suggests a wave 2 retrace from the little top this afternoon, then wave 3 up starting in a day or so, which might line up pretty well with Doc's 3 day cycle bottom.

All rolled together with the astro setup, I'm starting to suspect a potential 3-4 days of blastoff, beginning around Thu. Am all cash except for a couple gold longs. Want to see how the next day or so plays out.

IMHO the bear is still sleeping, but his paws are starting to twitch, he's in one of his last REM cycles...

Speaking for myself, watching the VIX and Ted Spread come off crisis status while the equity markets have put on a rally for the ages has been extremely discouraging. Watching my target housing markets show remarkable resilience this season has been extremely discouraging.

Reading the following closing paragraphs from the NYT article about the journalist there getting into financial trouble was also extremely discouraging:

I called Chase back in January [2009], when I was 90 days past due. Another representative told me that I would automatically be evaluated for a loan modification.

?€œYou should just wait until you hear from one of our negotiators,?€? he told me politely.

Another two months passed without anyone calling, so I tried again in late March.

?€œI?€™m sorry, but our anal cysts have been backed up,?€? yet another Chase rep told me, even more politely than the previous one. She said each anal cyst had about 500 distressed borrowers to deal with, and it had been taking about five weeks for customers to get a direct response. The delays seemed to be getting longer.

I was actually beginning to feel sorry for Chase. It seemed to be so flooded with defaulting borrowers that it didn?€™t have time to foreclose on my house. Eight months after my last payment to the bank, I am still waiting for the ax to fall.

Free Rent... Where's Mine?

All this effort by the Fed & Treasury to ignite inflation to reward the reckless and punish responsible savers - and its threatened traction in the form of chronic "green shoot" chatter - has me further discouraged.

4+ hours after market close, barely 500 views, 5 posts and as few as 11 users about.

I've been around Stoolville for a long time and the last time it was this dead is when Doc was talking to himself on IDS back in June and July of 2001.

Contrarian Stoolicator sez market top must be in.

In any case, here's something that's "on topic" so to speak.....

Pete Seeger tells how he came to write “Turn Turn Turn.”

A good neggy D would be a SPX double top, with higher Stoolicator numbers at the 2nd one in June/July. Kinda like the inverse VIX.

Boswash, the megalopolis about 100 miles wide from southern New Hampshire to Northern Virginia, less than half of the size of California, has 55 million people, 50% more than Kali. In spite of what "Middle America" would like to think, the Northeast is still the financial, commercial, industrial, cultural, educational, and medical anchor of America. I predict that while southern and western 'Fringe America" sinks into the abyss, the Northeast will do far better.

And I have absolutely no idea why I posted that.

Call it Northeast Pride. :lol:

The Wall- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, May 19, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets |

|Comments (0) Edit

The

market hit a wall on Tuesday, but it’s not clear that it was THE wall.

The 6 month cycle appears to be heading for a top, but it still has

time to complete that top and make a move toward the current projection

near 1000. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try

the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that

time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full

refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Archived