Dow to a million,Gold to zero

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green shoots!

post-6859-1242683173.jpg

Radio Bloomberg has just about banned the use of "green shoots", any time someone says it the hosts just about laugh them off the air....."BREAKING NEWS" is also getting taken down too

At least Bloomers was smart enuff to realize how f**kin' stoopid that sh*t sounds

C N B C, well I haven't seen it fer almost 2 weeks now

And amazingly enuff I am not going to the bathroom in my pants anymore....

Correlation?

Someone had asked about brokers over the weekend on MTM.

SmartMoney Ranks E*TRADE the #1 Online Broker

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/SmartMoney-R...81934.html?.v=1

Etrade didn't used to have its act together years ago when I first signed up with them. But lately they are pretty good, for my needs. I don't have enough recent experience with different brokers to have an opinion about whether they are the best currently though.

Smartmoney is a complete POS for idiots

Barron's rankings appear to have a little more meat on the bone

In the end, the only way to find what you like and what works for you is to open and account and test drive it

Counterparty broker risk should also be a considerartion....SIPIC not withstanding

Fraudex daily looks bullish and weekly still looking bearish . . . I'm so confused. :lol: If 8587 gets taken out on the Dow, my weekly bearishness will be invalidated. Back below 8213, the bears back in control. Fade, Fade, Fade me.

The reason we are going up is.......

Lots more secondaries being dumped on the public the last 3 days of this week.They can't issue worthless garbage into a down market so up we go so they can dump their trash. <_< .Like i said the other day,this is quite possibly the most secondaries in such a short time span ever.

Usually they will do secondaries up until late june if the markets are going up.The amount of money the underwriters make selling this crap is insane!5% of the selling price plus fees and then the lead underwriter makes a killing holding hands with the market maker too.

It pays for them to prop the markets,the billions they make dumping new issues,bonds and other crap on the public more than pays for the "prop job".Brokerage earnings are going to be awesome this quarter. :o

put in a daytime buy order for FAZ @ 4.75. went out to lunch with the family. low of the day came in @ 4.74, but the order didn't trigger. o, vell. . . .

i'll try again tomorrow.

so far, the market's been very forgiving of my poorly timed URE purchase @ 3.90. down to 3.1x on friday, now almost back to flat. a few more cents up and i'll bail on this monkey.

I stand corrected.

I wasn't sure because I know that Cramer took over one of Martin Weiss's businesses a while back, and Weiss has a pub called Money and Markets. He still has that.

What irony though, eh? Cramer bought a business from one of the biggest permabears of them all.

Being that this was the Monday after opex, and a shitload of calls were in the money as a result of the rally and shitloads of stock got called , it would not surprise me if today was a one shot deal. We've seen this play before.

Being that this was the Monday after opex, and a shitload of calls were in the money as a result of the rally and shitloads of stock got called , it would not surprise me if today was a one shot deal. We've seen this play before.

Yeah....Very possible.

I guess we will find out soon enough :ph34r:

If everything goes to my plan, we topped today or will tomorrow - probably in the AM - and a trade able pullback should occur. The opex logic makes sense.

Archived