It can't be killed

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of CROX!

Who wears these anymore? Who ever did?

Yearnings Thursday and heavy call activitee.

Up 15% in the after-life? $4.30

big.chart?symb=CROX&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=2&maval=200&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=2217419&style=320&time=6&freq=1&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=8257&mocktick=1

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Up almost 300%

Damn it!

Permabears do well in bear markets, not so well otherwise. Just like permabulls. They look like geniuses in bull markets.

The trader who can work both sides of the street is a very rare bird indeed. We got a few of them right here!

As a perma grouch I'm hoping for an extended bull trend. The alternative is just too terrible. I am assuming that somehow the real transaction economy, where people have jobs and such, will show some growth during the bull phase. That way I and most I know can live our lives and not be swept along by giant historic currents beyond our control. And I can still shoot spitballs at the Pigmen and rubber bands at the stars.

I'm still not convinced but all modern history says stabilization is the most likely outcome. It is different this time however in that the Fed and to an extent the Treasury are holding up the entire thing. The entire credit market. Absent that the worst bear stories would have come true. It's still more confidence game than real however. Something who knows what could shatter that new green shoot confidence quite easily.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Up almost 300%

Damn it!

I am so far out of it I had never even heard of them till I wandered through their store stuck in the middle of the aisle at of all places, Denver airport about a year ago. (Where it took me 1 hour to get through security, or so called as not a single scanner paused for one second in all that time, and then due to wonderful design I had to run to gate B 299, that's about a mile I think, and sure enough, the jetway was being drawn back.) Anywhoo, yes who does wear those things. No matter really, in a bull market.

tryin to talk the tape down so you can add to your long positions, eh?

ain't gonna work, you'll have to pay up to ride this bad bull...

it's working AH

Dow futures already plunging, a staggering 19 pernts in the red with no sign of recovery

it's a juggernaut!

I see someone else is actually tracking this decline against the 29-32 decline...

http://www.dickreuter.com/res1.php

I think that's helpful to keep the current Depression in context. But this time I think it will be quite a bit worse because debt levels are much higher and the general populace, instead of being self-sufficient and hardworking, is now mostly weak and worthless and dependent on the government, which is corrupt and immoral. So I expect the -89% retracement to be a minimum target. I'm looking for us to bottom somewhere in the range of -89% to -120% although that could be exceeded if derivatives really get out of hand. Some may laugh, but when mutual fund holders are forced to add more money just to get back to zero and close out their accounts, nobody will be laughing then. Except bears. How many folks actually read them fund prospectorus's? Yer in derivatives believe it or not. Many money markits will break the buck and mutual funds will break zero before this Depression is over, IMO.

Even worse things can happen these daze....better double check yer bank statements:

Wachovia Bank Tells Man He Owes $211 Trillion

Joe Martins said he recently closed an account at Wachovia Bank and made good on an outstanding check. He just got a letter about the closure and his negative balance -- $211,010,028,257,303.00. That’s $211 trillion. The letter said Wachovia was reporting him to an agency that rates risky bank customers.

Archived