Ask Not . . .

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand your feelings Charliss but, there have been people who had started making trades based on my ah. . . movements.(?) It's a heavy burden and I think this time I let them down.

Glad,

I love Obi Wan and all, but we need this guy back!

madgrizzlybear.jpeg

He has, in fact, stopped in to say hello a few times ever since he ran off to go hunting a few months ago. I've noticed blood on his muzzle each time he's reappeared, as if he had just killed and eaten something . . .

I understand your feelings Charliss but, there have been people who had started making trades based on my ah. . . movements.(?) It's a heavy burden and I think this time I let them down.

Well then, it's best that you make up for this latest letdown :grin:

Another movement perchance? :grin:

Mousey, maybe your burden was not heavy enough, and you did not let enough down! :lol:

Geez, I run out for a couple hours and look what you guys let it do. Bad bears! Bad bears!

Looks like a win, win situation on the comp today for the bears...

The bulls are going to be sadly mistaken, if they think they can leave this morning's gap behind. I believe the thing to watch out for would the price coming back for a kiss then a bounce....... we shall see..... timeframe, 0 to 3 days? or cmaps

Geez- Mousey- You do it at the office?

Awhile back one of you posted a list of the different types of dumps in the public restroom at the office. About 12 differetn categories or so.

Anybody remember that?

Archived