"The Name's Al."

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And it's out... AA jumped about 4%...so far.

But...muwahahaha...

OMG Maria's a fuggin idiot. She's saying, "Alcoa better than forecast -- a loss of .59/share vs. anal cysts' expectations of .56/share."

WHAT? Is anyone really that bad at math???

"I lost my wallet, and at first I was worried because I had a thousand dollars in it... but then I realized it actually had fifteen hundred in it, so that's better than I thought!"

OMG Maria's a fuggin idiot. She's saying, "Alcoa better than forecast -- a loss of .59/share vs. anal cysts' expectations of .56/share."

"I lost my wallet, and at first I was worried because I had a thousand dollars in it... but then I realized it actually had fifteen hundred in it, so that's better than I thought!"

She's just following Crapvision protocol: Always speak before thinking, and strive to avoid thinking altogether.

Some ETFs from today

Fund Name Ticker Category Fund Family Intraday Return (Mkt) 

UltraShort Real Estate ProShares SRS Bear Market ProShares Trust 15.19%

Direxion Small Cap Bear 3X Shares TZA Bear Market Direxion Shares ETF Trust 9.89%

Direxion Financial Bear 3X Shares FAZ Bear Market Direxion Shares ETF Trust 9.39%

Direxion Mid Cap Bear 3X Shares MWN Bear Market Direxion Shares ETF Trust 8.99%

UltraShort Basic Materials ProShares SMN Bear Market ProShares Trust 8.16%

UltraShort Russell2000 Value ProShares SJH Bear Market ProShares Trust 7.84%

Direxion Energy Bear 3X Shares ERY Bear Market Direxion Shares ETF Trust 7.79%

UltraShort DJ-AIG Crude Oil ProShares SCO Bear Market ProShares Trust II 7.75%

Direxion Technology Bear 3X Shares TYP Bear Market Direxion Shares ETF Trust 7.33%

UltraShort Russell2000 ProShares TWM Bear Market ProShares Trust 7.09%

Direxion Large Cap Bear 3X Shares BGZ Bear Market Direxion Shares ETF Trust 7.07%

Direxion Emerging Markets Bear 3X Shares EDZ Bear Market Direxion Shares ETF Trust 6.85%

UltraShort Russell2000 Growth ProShares SKK Bear Market ProShares Trust 6.74%

UltraShort MidCap400 ProShares MZZ Bear Market ProShares Trust 6.68%

PowerShares DB Crude Oil Dble Short ETN DTO Bear Market Deutsche Bank AG 6.64%

UltraShort Financials ProShares SKF Bear Market ProShares Trust 6.58%

ELEMENTS DJ High Yield Select 10 ETN DOD Large Value Swedish Export Credit Corporation 6.57%

PowerShares Global Gold & Prec Metals PSAU Specialty-Precious Metals PowerShares Exchange-Traded Fund Tr II 6.48%

UltraShort Semiconductor ProShares SSG Bear Market ProShares Trust 6.35%

iPath Global Carbon ETN GRN Specialty-Natural Res Barclays Bank PLC 6.00%

BTW, the Fraud earlier admitted that credit card debt declined by nearly 10% annualized in Feb., fastest rate in over 30 years whilst total consumer credit declined at a 3.5% annual rate. Makes 5 declines in total credit in the past seven months, versus only one monthly decline in prior 15 years.

So, consumer debt is, er, um.....DEFLATING?

As suspected my employer isn't doing well. This was put out on the wire today.

FOSTER CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (Nasdaq: EFII), the world leader in customer-focused digital printing, today announced its expected preliminary results for the three months ended March 31, 2009. Based on preliminary data, the Company expects first quarter revenues to be approximately $95 to $96 million. The Company anticipates reporting non-GAAP loss per share in the range of $(0.08) to $(0.10) and GAAP earnings per share in the range of $0.52 to $0.58. The Company had not previously provided specific guidance for Q1.

“Our Q1 revenue was impacted by the deteriorating spending environment as well as the difficulty for customers to obtain financing,” said Guy Gecht, CEO of EFI. “As previously committed, we took aggressive actions to reduce our operational costs to reflect these lower revenue levels. Given the current market demand, we are implementing further steps to realign our cost structure while focusing on gaining market share through leveraging our industry leading products.”

These are pretty horrid numbers.

But that's not all. 5% salary cut across the board, which wipes out the last two years of pay raises. 401k match suspended.

Salary/401k match cuts will be reinstated if numbers are hit. Which they probably won't be this year.

Senior executives will be taking a 10 to 15% pay cut.

More people to be chop chopped.

Initially she said AA earnings were better than expected, 59c vs 56c. then after she repeated that several times, some one told it was a 59c loss. She acted like -59 was better than -56. UFB

Archived