12/04/02 Astros From Old Board

Expect the unexpected when Uranus (technology, aviation, natural disasters) in the US 3rd (news, communication, travel) conjuncts the Moon, ruler of the 8th (death, debts) on Jan. 19 (influence in effect Jan 12-26). ?While anything is possible (internet meltdown, airline crash, communication satellite malfunction) the Full Moon the prior day activating the US Pluto (destruction) in the 2nd (money) gives me the impression that a natural disaster (earthquake, volcanic eruption) is entirely possible. ?Whatever "The Event", our emotions and psyche will be hit and there will be serious financial repercussions to reckon with afterwards.

LunaC - nice catch.

turns out the transiting uranus conjunction to the usa moon is the 3rd pass of 3, so you might not look for anything new to start then but rather to be concluding.

although....what is concluding could be the birth of a new movement. uranus conjuncting the usa moon may mark a deep disruption to the coutry's emotional stability and traditionally moon-ruled things such as nurturing by the home and land, and domestic tranquility and security.

home, land, security. this sound familiar to anyone?

i took a look at the last time uranus conjuncted the usa moon....the 3 passes concluded in feb 1919, the period which began the "red scare" of 1919-1920. in a piece on politcal cartoons, jim zwick documents this period as follows:

"In 1919 and 1920, a wave of anitcommunist hysteria swept the United States. By June 1920, some ten thousand people were arrested and imprisoned solely for their political beliefs or for belonging to labor or political organizations. About eight hundred of them were deported. The government's repression of radical movements in 1919 and 1920 was among the most severe in the country's history. It involved coordinated raids from coast to coast using federal warrants based on immigration laws that did not provide for due process of law. Men and women were rounded up, imprisoned without charges or access to a lawyer, and in some cases deported before their families could even learn their whereabouts."

[full text here.]

does this sound familiar to anyone?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luna, Phat...It looks like Neptune will play big in the Shrub chart. He is poised to screw up or be discovered in some deception. :ph34r:

The collective will demand change. Somehow the jig will be up. Shrub and our VP are both being readied to be called out and explain themselves. It looks like no one will buy what they are selling. They could even be run out of town come Fall of 03. Reality is about to slap the American people upside the head. :o

It looks like Neptune will play big in the Shrub chart. He is poised to screw up or be discovered in some deception.  

I agree that Neptune is going to trip him up not only through his chart but the US chart as well......the US Neptune (deception) in the 9th (foreign relations) will be squared by Saturn (loss, discipline) in the 7th (allies) and ruling the 2nd (money) in February with "past misdeeds coming to light". The reaction may be that foreign investors dramatically pull out of the US markets as confidence in our illustrious Administration is shaken.

Is the writing on the wall, or what?

LunaC and Hoodwinked

If the jig is up on Bush in January, do you get any sense of what the issue will be about? Luna mentions money in that foreign investors may pull out their investments. In a logical practical way it would seem to me that anything Bush and Cheney have in their past that could cause this reaction would have to be something financial. Any thing else they could probably brush off as they do with political revelations fairly regularly.

The Saturn/Neptune configuration that I mentioned first occured in July which indicates the "set-up". When this asspect occurs again in February it will be retrograde (crisis) AND later on in the month it will go direct/forward again (resolution). So if we look to what was going on back in July we might have a clue...

In July "corporate responsibility" was the Big Deal while the Bush/Harken scandal was also in the headlines

(http://www.buzzflash.com/perspectives/2002/Bush_Harken.html) AND the Bush administration and big electric utilities announced their opposition to a Senate energy bill provision that would increase renewable energy produced by major electric companies (http://www.repp.org/discussion/green-power/200207/msg00003.html) I'd say these issues may come back to haunt him in some way.

Swordtech I was hoping MH or someone more qualified than I would jump in and answer your question. Hoods favorite quote "I dont have a clue". :blink:

Luna something occured to me while "surfing with the alien". Lets face it, there is a ton of stuff the press could put out on Shrub and Cheney. What came to mind as a wildcard to my pea brain with Neptune was this;

What if.......What if a storm begins to brew about Saddams WMD ....Bio in particular.......We make a move because we know he has them. How do we know he has them? We supplied them :ph34r: We attack :( Saddam has Bio boobytraps ready to rip if he falls. {Uranus}

Rummy, George the first, Ronnie Rayguns after all were the main vendors of the Bios to Iraq {Saturn Neptune}. Bios are often delivered in the form of a fog {Neptune} People of the US get fed up with our govt covertly suppling other countries with WMDs.

They never would of had them if we had not supplied them. We are guilty of enabaling the Saddams of the world to gas Kurds etc. {Hey lets test out the new US juice} This realization begins to sink in with the American public. We supply it, madmen use it.

I think the reason we dont come forward with our evidence is simple. The evidence is our purchase and sales agreements with Saddam.

Would you give a two year old a loaded gun to play with? Do you help the drunk get behind the wheel and start the car for him?

That seems to be what our policy is concerning WMDs. Is the American public bright enough to see through the fog?

I dont have a clue ;)

hoodwinked, i remember reading how not 6 months before before the gulf war, bush sr had in some way encouraged saddam to invade kuwait....agreed to turn a blind eye or something. what a setup....allowed us to come rumbling into the holy land and stir up the bees' nest. bush sr left him in power for some reason.

shrub, cheney, et al have so much dirt, lies, & blood on their hands it's difficult to know where to start. it's difficult to imagine that the usa has fallen so totally into the hands of such aggressive, arrogant criminals.

but the chickens ALWAYS come home to roost.

btw, what data are you using for shrub?

Phat - You got me thinking about the last occurance of Uranus/Moon in terms of natural disasters......

Besides the Feb. 1919 exact aspect, Uranus was "within range" of the moon (27 degrees) again in November of that year.

Coincidentally there were earthquakes in the SF area in both Feb and Nov 1919. (Of course, for that part of the country that may just be the norm.)

SF Earthquake History

"February 25, 1919 - Rocking earthquake was felt at 2:39 p.m. It was centered near Santa Rosa, and caused some panic there and at Petaluma."

"November 25, 1919 - Rapid rocking earthquake awoke many at 3:03 a.m. It was centered about 10 miles northeast of Santa Cruz and was felt as far north as Petaluma."

I have no idea what the magnitude of these quakes may have been (obviously strong enough to be noted for the record books), but the timing and similarities between then and now certainly gives me pause for thought especially when the January Full Moon Earthquake Window will be opening on top of the US Pluto!

Time will tell......

27... 2003 is a real bummer. It kinda reminds me of the sixties. I was a teenager, the formative years....lol. The upheaval was tremendous. We had Vietnam, race riots, war protests, assassinations, the beginning of terrorism in its modern form, but during that time we had great advances in technology {the internet}, medicine { to many to list}, we put a man on the moon, and lets not forget windowpane and Mr. Natural. Our advances during the turmoil were greater in one decade than mankind's previous 5000 year. During that time people began to ask questions.

Remember this one "Question authority".

Humanity only seems to learn through suffering. Change never comes easy. I always thought it funny the hippies became the yuppies. They betrayed everything they preached. It seems that the 80s and 90s grind for material acquisition {greed is good} took over. It seems it became more important than community and family.

We have become addicted to our relentless acquisition. Our addiction is powered by oil. There is always a price to be paid for an addiction. We consume for the sake of consumption. Our lives are controlled by "more is good". To paraphrase George Carlin "We are now controlled by all our shit, buts lets keep going so we can get even more shit, I got so much shit I'm swimming in shit, and the only thing that matters is, I got more shit than you". You don't have enough money, that's ok, we'll make more. You need more credit? No problem, we raised your limit. Well guess what happened. The bills are due for all our shit.

My generation learned to bullshit itself. We became nothing more than advanced hunter gatherers. We learned to look at the rest of the world as our footstool. They helped to supply us with more shit. We are willing to turn a blind eye to government and corporate corruption, as long as the shit keeps flowing with a good helping of fiber. Its OK "everybody does it". {Excuse me while I Yak}

27.....its time for the bills to come due. The only good part is this....The darkness is always followed by light. We have dug ourselves a huge hole of debt, corruption, cover-ups, deceptions {shall I mention Cardinal Law and the rest of those pukes} and misplaced trust. It all has to give way at sometime. Might as well be now {the next few years} so we can move on and hopefully teach our children well. Daughter # 2 used to say all the time "nothing matters" my response "everything matters".

Call it what you will "reaping what you sow, karma" whatever. We have lost our integrity, just look at what we have come to admire.

Astrologically and karmically there is no easy way out of this. We can start by honestly looking at what we have become as a people and a nation.

Will good come out of the time we entering? God I hope so

Hey.... great thread guys!

Unfortunatly Iam at a computer where I dont have access to my charts.

If I remember correctly Bush Uranus is also conjucnt his north node .This means as pluto Opposes his Uranus it will be on his south node and IN FEBUARY Saturn will be in a tight square to nodal axis and Uranus.That Pluto on his south node if Iam right about his nodes is not a small thing. Unfortunatly the nodes one of the hardest things to use for prediction as they are points of darkness or blindness often indicating accidents of a disastrous nature because we are blind... cant see what it is thats coming.They also hugly enlarge the propensity of the planets they are involed with for good or evil, better or worse.

Now Shurb, has Jupiter trine his Uranus and this has given him such good luck that he has been able to get away with behaviour that would have brought most to ruin.

The Bushes, for instance, despertly triend to keep him away from Queen #Elizabeth when she visited as they knew he would say something embarassing and he did which also showed he had little repsect for the Queen and embarrased the Bushes.

Uranus with the north node could easily mean I can do anything I want and get away with it and with its trine to Jupiter this has mostly been the case with him UP UNTILL NOW!

Haveing both Saturn and Pluto hitting this spot while Neptune opposes his mercury Pluto from the seventh indicates "YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT"

With all do apolgies to the Stones, I think that pharse is applicable. That Netptune opposition to his Mercury Pluto causes some major wheel spinniing both in his mind and what his administration is trying to do.Luna, I think you said trust becomes an issue at this time both by our people and the world.

Hood has shown in some detail how his chart and the Islam chart and the Iraqi chart are indicated at this time.

If Bush were my client I think I would tell him that his partners would betray him at this time (febuary) and his attempts to go out side the law(Uranus on his north node)might be frustrated with Pluto opposing and Saturn square position of his Uranus.

Still I dont know how all of this is going to play out.It seems like war with a lot of unintended consequences that shock and dismay both him and us.

As I said earlier Iraq may come out the winner in all of this with ourselves perhaps causuing a regime change but still getting the short end of the stick.

Archived