Important Lesson From The Birdman

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This site has issued intermediate-term Buy signals yesterday. This is very disturbing. I've been monitoring these folks for a couple of years already. They trade very rarely but are usually right on the money, if you care only for the big swings. Look at their trach record.

Yet my indicators tell me that we're nowhere near a good intermediate-term buying point. What are these guys seeing that I might be missing?! I agreed with all of their previous signals - both for Short and Long. But I disagree very much with this one...

Regards,

Vesselin

This site has issued intermediate-term Buy signals yesterday. This is very disturbing. I've been monitoring these folks for a couple of years already. They trade very rarely but are usually right on the money, if you care only for the big swings. Look at their trach record.

Yet my indicators tell me that we're nowhere near a good intermediate-term buying point. What are these guys seeing that I might be missing?! I agreed with all of their previous signals - both for Short and Long. But I disagree very much with this one...

Regards,

Vesselin

I don't know the timeframe, though most of their trades have intermediate time frames. I mean, dong at 24.78 and close at 25.14 is a successful trade. I see no reason to be intermediate term dong from here, if that's the question.

2.5B net add.

Temporary Open Market Operations: 01/30/2003

Maturity Date: 1/31/03

Delivery Date: 1/30/03

The Desk has entered the market announcing: O/N RP

Temporary Operations Statistics:

Treasury Collateral Operation Agency Collateral Operation Mortgage-Backed Collateral Operation

Weighted Average Rate

1.274 1.313 1.310

Stop Out Rate (Lowest Rate Accepted) 1.270 1.310 1.310

Highest Rate Submitted 1.290 1.320 1.310

Lowest Rate Submitted 1.180 1.290 1.300

Total Propostions Submitted (In $Bil.) 17.600 8.750 2.550

Total Propositions Accepted (In $Bil.) 3.184 0.386 0.430

Total Money Value of Operation (In $Bil.) 4

I stated yesterday that it was a ramp job - sucking in, and letting it fall the day after the FOMC announce? I take it that is what they are doing to the sheep at the moment (news is just noise and cycles rule!)- or is it a temporary blip ....interested in opinions.....

Archived