Stick Save at 6500

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up Divie gave 16 pernts after dragging around in the mud. It wasn't perfect so I'll take a chicken leg.

This Divie by system rules should continue into Monday.

Calling temp bottom, perhaps if pretzl has a possible wave chart that lines up?

Up Divie gave 16 pernts after dragging around in the mud. It wasn't perfect so I'll take a chicken leg.

This Divie by system rules should continue into Monday.

Calling temp bottom, perhaps if pretzl has a possible wave chart that lines up?

Yeah, Cass -- I've been posting these charts suggesting 665-680 bottom since Wednesday... :) Dunno if you've seen them -- I usually post 'em WAY late, like 1 a.m. -- check the 1st or 2nd page of IDS when you log in.

I'm gonna go out on a limb again, and state w/ 90% certainty that wave iii is over. Prelim target for wave iv is 780ish... I'll have a better idea of targets after I can spot the top of the a wave, and then can narrow it down further as wave c develops...

Also, sometimes I don't post charts if I'm too tired. For example, here's my post from Tuesday:

(let me also add that I'm flattered if you actually find value in my work) :)

ES did lotsa work tonight in the 710-715 area, and formed what looks like a double-top.

So... short again from an average of 713.75. Hoping to pick up 20 points or so.

Europe started off green and is now drifting flat -- we may see something similar here tomorrow morning. I don't think this wave is quite complete yet... not sure if we head up or down first, but at some point soon we'll prolly see a bounce up to around 715 (although the futures may have been it tonight), then we'll head back down and finish off this wave around 675. THEN we should get one last good tradeable bounce (to 780ish?) before we head lower again (580 is my working target at the moment) and finally bottom.

That's my best guess anyway. Not sure though, 'cause the minuette count is somewhat hazy here, as is my brain (or what's left of it) -- I need sleep.

But check the 1st/2nd page of IDS, that's where I usually post these. But don't anyone trade based on me... it's enough pressure just having ME trade based on me. :lol:

Yeah, Cass -- I've been posting these charts suggesting 665-680 bottom since Wednesday... :) Dunno if you've seen them -- I usually post 'em WAY late, like 1 a.m. -- check the 1st or 2nd page of IDS when you log in.

I'm gonna go out on a limb again, and state w/ 90% certainty that wave iii is over. Prelim target for wave iv is 780ish... I'll have a better idea of targets after I can spot the top of the a wave, and then can narrow it down further as wave c develops...

I think your count is pretty accurate.

Here is a non-elliot perspective:

60 min. RSI / 60DAY 50%linear regression channel

post-350-1236377893_thumb.jpg

Finally dumped my accumulated MSFT stock awards a couple weeks back based on what I was reading in the Fed report. Sold at 18.20. Today it dipped under 15. At least $700 saved so far. That subscription paid for itself in a hurry, and with only a puny 270 shares! :lol:

You may have nailed it dead on...great job if it turns out to be so....

With the Trannies hitting a 62% percent drop with virtually no significant bounce on the monthly charts, odds heavily favor a decent bounce here.

FWIW, the SOX got a good solid bounce (around 50%) after hitting the 62% drop off the high in Nov 2000 after it's crash off the top...granted the Sox did happen to bounce on the 900 day (imagine that!), and the Trannies are lookin much worse today, but a 50% move would only be back up to about 3200 or so now, certainly not out of the question within the context of the larger bear trend...

Archived