• Created
  • Last Reply
Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap! :angry:

I missed the bottom in DELL

I knew it

crap crap crap

crap

crap crap

Dell - Odd with PC sales going into the toilet with everything else.

http://www.rte.ie/business/2009/0302/computers.html

Sales of personal computers are expected to decline by 11.9% to 257 million units in 2009, the steepest drop in the industry's history, according to market research firm Gartner.

This is starting to look suspiciously like the c wave of the little 4. Might top around 713, where the smaller 4th topped. If my count's right, it shouldn't get much above 720 or so (735 would be about the max) -- then we'll see some new lows around 670-680 before we finally get a rally that lasts more than a day and a half.

All contingent on my count being correct at this point. The waves have been wandering a bit lately -- I've lost faith in the minuette stuff for the moment, and am waiting for a larger move to clarify things.

I stopped and reversed out of my shorts at 700, then chickened on the longs at 704.5, which put me about even on that whole trade. NOW I'M GOING TO TAKE A NAP.

The SPX is now free to have a lock-limit down day -- although as I type it's actually looking more likely that I closed the longs too early.

Archived