Monthly Digger - March 2009

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone know how you pm someone? dharma

Click on his name or avatar and a menu will appear

Beware that PM is sent by way of the forum software and can only be answered by way of the forum software

If you want to exchange an amount of charts or whatever you have to give your direct email adress

For safety reasons split it like [email protected] The idea is to take out NOT and DELETE and leave the

spybots with an unworkable email adress

Sorry Skid I did not see your response ( that is the price for running 6 hours ahead ; I sleep whilst you post )

Anglogold and Harmony mines are up in euro but Drooy and Goldfields are down all within plus 1.8% and minus 1.8% band

It is 11 pm here and after that prices do not change much untill US open at 15 h 30 greenwhich

on the way up, 920-930 was stiff resistance. it took a couple of tries to take it out. on the way down it went through on one try. i have been looking for 100xau. i will watch closely when we approach that #. gold is acting very weak dharma

on the way up, 920-930 was stiff resistance. it took a couple of tries to take it out. on the way down it went through on one try. i have been looking for 100xau. i will watch closely when we approach that #. gold is acting very weak dharma

Anglogold kept green all day in euro

I am just gaming an intermidiate reaction in minefinders

I have gold at 850 as my first alarm line

Your fear is good. When the fear dissipates you might be getting close. Watching the board since 02 makes you ahead of the trend.

My fear is holding too long. The take-off is in full progress. Not in terms of essentially worthless paper

but rather productive assets that are falling in value. Opportunity cost is becoming an interesting consideration.

I am also a decade holder whose profits are now in the "pig" territory. What to do?

It is my "belief" that the blow-off stage is still before us. Greed is keeping me here. Exiting will be difficult and the window brief. Few will get it right.

Good luck, lucy. ;)

JS said he sold out at the top in 1980 when he heard Paul Volker start talking about raising interest rates to stop inflation. At that time the DOW/GOLD was 1/1. We have a long way too go IMO. :rolleyes:

HUI:

At Tuesday's lows, HUI retraced 38% of the rally off the October lows.

I think this was wave A of an ABC correction.

If so, we should rally to around 300 in B.

I'm now looking for a bottom around 235-40.

Covered most of my shorts over the last 2 days.

On vacation, so I'm not close to the market during the day.

JS said he sold out at the top in 1980 when he heard Paul Volker start talking about raising interest rates to stop inflation. At that time the DOW/GOLD was 1/1. We have a long way too go IMO. :rolleyes:

js sold out of his managed accounts in the 400s that is fact!!! i had 3 managed accounts w/him. dont believe everything every one says. dharma

Archived