Monthly Digger - March 2009

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sitting tight waiting for 100xau. sometime this month i think the correction will be over.

@this point oil is tied to the economy. no interest for me. i started a position in ung, and it never got off the ground. so i have a starter position there.

ageka, thanks for the updates on the gann chart.

dharma

after looking at my 107 days and 12 candles chart till my eyes watered I concluded the bottom will be after 3-5.-7-9 weeks

Since 7 weeks is the first date in april I work under the assumption that the week of 6 april may be the bottom

Unless we fall as a lead brick in which case it will be earlier . The faster we fall the faster the bottom will be in

post-1584-1236015376_thumb.png

To be honest it is never a good sign if you start talking to yourself without a mirror in front of you lol

Yeah I'm pretty frustrated right now. When what have typically been opposite investments are both going down something isn't right, heh. Grrr. I sold my little bit of LMC for $100 profit today, heh. I don't trust anything these days.

All hinges on this bastard dollar going down.

Yeah I'm pretty frustrated right now. When what have typically been opposite investments are both going down something isn't right, heh. Grrr. I sold my little bit of LMC for $100 profit today, heh. I don't trust anything these days.

All hinges on this bastard dollar going down.

Yes the levitation act of the dollar is amazing .

But I knew 4 weeks of pain was coming , so I cannot complain

I still expect a nice bounce this week in goldshares

Okay so what do you guys think of the dollar? I see 5 waves up (final wave up in progress now) since the beginning of this year. This should be it...toast finite done after this is complete. BV how do things look from your perspective/EW?

I'm thinking I just need to be patient - I feel so damn skittish which is unusual.

Archived