Not to To Worry

These Bradleys aren't timeshifted (unlike some of the earlier ones I was retrofitting).

I spy with my little eye.....a double bottom on the SPX and a double bottom on the Brads.....

But then again, I'm a self-admitted "dill weed" when it comes to using this stuff....1.gif

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and, this fateful day, before the open, CDE

reported earnings and updated the firm's outlook....

click if you have nothing better to read at the mo-ment.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/marketsNewsU...27?pageNumber=1

considering the action of many items, CDE traded ok, but volume was light. with the doolar at .88xx and with Gold and Silver iffy, the dropping out herd is waiting for a Sign to buy.....It will come, and they will buy.

I spy with my little eye.....a double bottom on the SPX and a double bottom on the Brads.....

But then again, I'm a self-admitted "dill weed" when it comes to using this stuff....1.gif

One of these months/years I'll hire a coder, and roll my own Bradley. Not conceptually tough but will take a bunch of tweaking & backtesting.

Prtzl, I like your blue count, but think we could still get that big up move and bigger downmove.

Tell me if you think I've lit the wrong end here, but I'm looking at the Jan peak as the end of (4) of [1] down from the Oct 07 highs...and we're now in 3 of (5) of [1], which will be followed by a seriously wimpy little 4 of (5) of [1] (or we could be in b of that 4), before the final 5 of (5) of [1] takes us to a tradeable bottom in March.

Am sorta uncomfortable with the idea of an IT bottom sometime in the next week or three, but that's what my stuff suggests. Guess we'll see.

I have us in 3 of 5 of c. So yes, we should get a wimply little 4 of 5... unless my alt count is right, and we're still in b of 4 -- in which case we'll get c of the larger 4 (green on this chart), which should take us up pretty big.

Here's my larger count in perspective, hope this helps:

post-160-1235774768_thumb.png

Prtzl, I like your blue count, but think we could still get that big up move and bigger downmove.

Tell me if you think I've lit the wrong end here, but I'm looking at the Jan peak as the end of (4) of [1] down from the Oct 07 highs...and we're now in 3 of (5) of [1], which will be followed by a seriously wimpy little 4 of (5) of [1] (or we could be in b of that 4), before the final 5 of (5) of [1] takes us to a tradeable bottom in March.

Am sorta uncomfortable with the idea of an IT bottom sometime in the next week or three, but that's what my stuff suggests. Guess we'll see.

It's possible... we're due for the 4th wave of larger degree soon, so we should get something of a bounce there -- probably not as much of a bounce as July, though. We'd then have to get an extended 5th, which happened plenty during the bull market, so maybe it would be poetic justice. It would also be fitting for Prechter to have failed to anticipate it on the way down, too. :lol:

What was the Elliot count around late March 1931? Or maybe December 1930?

I have us in 3 of 5 of c. So yes, we should get a wimply little 4 of 5... unless my alt count is right, and we're still in b of 4 -- in which case we'll get c of the larger 4 (green on this chart), which should take us up pretty big.

Here's my larger count in perspective, hope this helps:

post-160-1235774768_thumb.png

Thanks. Realized I'd mislabeled my count, I have us in primary [A] from Oct 07 also (and not [1]).

Swenlin's latest:

http://www.decisionpoint.com/ChartSpotlite...90227_lows.html

DOW/S&P with 3 handles in 2010...gulp...i don't think we go anywhere near that low but never say never... :ph34r:

Carl must be reading the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition, Long Term Update. ;) The end of month update will be posted this weekend. Click the link below to get in the know right now!

Archived