Monthly Digger - December 2008

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
agent the hourly chart of ivn and xau do not look that different?! looking for this thing to bust a move. xau150-155 dharma

they are definitely close, but my spidey senses are telling me to be just a little cautious. i have my "W"'s placed differently between IVN/GDX for example, but we will see. In science, a negative result is just as good as a positive one and that's how I look at this. If I miss an initial surge in pure gold, it will be worth the lesson I gain. I am still in pure junior gold so it's only a small portion of my port. that would suffer. We will know soon. :) :) Our thoughts join up for sure in short order .. I'm only looking for a few days pullback before wave 3. I.e. a short wave 2 first, wave 1 just finishing up here. also, I'm by no means an elliott wave expert like BV, you & others but have realized how important it is to master/use as another tool, and am "in the learning curve."

CPN, IVN, FCX, DIG giving me some love today.

they are definitely close, but my spidey senses are telling me to be just a little cautious. i have my "W"'s placed differently between IVN/GDX for example, but we will see. In science, a negative result is just as good as a positive one and that's how I look at this. If I miss an initial surge in pure gold, it will be worth the lesson I gain. I am still in pure junior gold so it's only a small portion of my port. that would suffer. We will know soon. :) :) Our thoughts join up for sure in short order .. I'm only looking for a few days pullback before wave 3. I.e. a short wave 2 first, wave 1 just finishing up here. also, I'm by no means an elliott wave expert like BV, you & others but have realized how important it is to master/use as another tool, and am "in the learning curve."

i use elliott wave as one of many tools. i have never met a trader who has become rich using elliott, in fact elliott himself died broke.

on my hourly charts, we are just breaking out here. looking for 1k jan/feb. this is all noise, we have years to go on this bull run. the base is being built to construct a skyscraper. and @ this stage i expect the majors to outperform the juniors. the juniors will be the last to run. its really a treacherous game. take a look @chavez, nationalizing everything, this is the foreboding. when time get tough, this will be the model. cash strapped govts will do this as the order of the day. corporations execs rape companies. and govts confiscate. investing aint easy!

dharma

"this is all noise, we have years to go on this bull run. the base is being built to construct a

skyscraper." -dharma

Final clearest though of the year. Thanks, my Homie.

Now think of of the edge the last few years of boot-camp have given us.

Rich I tell ya, Rich. ;)

Archived