Tombstone Epitaph

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blair in Commons Wednesday: After Saddam Hussein?s regime has been dealt with it will be time to confront North Korea - Debka.com

...as if North Korea will stand around waiting in line. They know we can only fight 1 to 1.5 fronts at a time. Watch China try for Taiwan as well.

Sorry Doc for not remembering who wrote (rock/hardplace) but you know,sometimes I find myself in the basement and can't remember why I went down there in the first place. So trying to remember who did what to who is f in impossible. This type of thing comes with age same as lack of worry. Got to take the bitter with the better. Still working on Ka Knighthood be patient.

Drano: LOL; aint that the truth. THis gig will grind you up and spit you out before you know what hit you. Have to have some discipline, and that is tough when you are forced to cover a os at a ridiculous price. But, as they say, live to fight another day.

I also try to remember that when I am short, I have everything going against me expcept the fundamentals; and , well we know how well they will help in the short term. The big majority of the vested interests have a vested interest in the mkt going up.

Archived