Lingerie Ads Denied?

Well said Kathi and how insulting is it when guys ogle one's breasts, merely a result of a genetic accident and completely ignore wit, charm and keen intelligence that have taken years to accrue?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that picture was taken in the DC area during the first half of November, I'll give her a Mulligan on that one. If she bought that new Beamer with refi money, I take the Mulligan back.

Hey Guys,

What the hell happened here tonite? Took me a half hour to read through all of the posts, and pix. Everyone seems a might frisky. If it's because Mark is back, I agree. If it's because you think the market is having anything more than a brief and shallow correction THINK AGAIN.

Let me repeat;

1) Fund managers will do everything necessary to levitate this thing through year end to ensure some measure of bonus compensation.

2) Uncle Al and friends will do everything necessary to levitate this thing through year end to ensure maximum holiday spending from John and Jane Q.

3) The Idiot Prince will keep his rhetoric at a dull roar regarding Iraq until the holidays pass to also ensure spending.

Brian is correct, the market will move higher after a Dow test of 8200-8300. Mark is correct, the move will be sideways up through year end with a cap at 965-980 on the S&P. Of your a good daytrader, which I'm not, I would be looking to get long again and would NOT BE SHORT INTO ECB ANNOUNCENMENT AND INTEL UPDATE.

Good Luck.

Wipe out most of the home equity, factor in realtor fees, and a whole host of other complex factors to arrive at the conclusion that many millions of home buyers will lose the ability to borrow (create debt), and all the money (debt) they have already created (potential savings) have been vaporized. At some point it will magically stop. (When it all collapses...)

Guest uglyamerican

Mark, get a hold of yourself and grow up - you sound like an Angry White Male with each stream-of-monologue. PC or not - just because you "feel" like saying it is no excuse for silly jerk-off racist comments about overpaid professionals who happen to be yellow brown black WTF cares?? What if we still went around calling people the N word, would we be better off than apes? And by the way, David Wu is an East Coast educated Brahmin, not an "oriental." Yours truly, Dan.

Multicultural freaks......... This is the element causing such a rift in the dynamic energy of Mark's thread tonight? GIVE ME FREAKIN BREAK ALREADY!!!! Now tomorrow we'll have a long Greenspanesque diatribe about the monetary system and all it's pitfalls instead of SUPERMODELS!!!! I WANT SUPERMODELS!!!!! AND ALL THE GRAVY, PLEASE!! Hell even Mick Jagger is out harassing a 17 year old hottie supermodel, much to the tabloids delight. I've been waiting for a unique Markesque take on that one! Bring it on, baby, the more un- PC the better!

Mark, don't change a thing! Piss on the whiners! I'm impressed with the use of the word multicultural. It seems only the whiners are mentioning the other NASTY words and putting bad thoughts out in the air. FUGETABOWDEM!!!

Good rant Greg, we gotta stand up for our man!!!!! B)

wow we're all piss & vinegar. nothing like a new moon to come out of the gate strong.

mksloth, the puetz thing is interesting. eclipses - especially total ones - leave a stool, if you will, on the zodiac....and when some other planet steps in it by transit, progression, parallel, etc., it can be 'activated' (i.e. smear, start to raise a scent, etc.). this one (11sag58) gets hassled just after the new year by semi-sextile from sun & chiron, but i might look to something bigger or more portentous as a catalyst. anyway, he doesn't treat the jan full moon (beyond saying the 'puetz windows' close), which according to my edumacated calcufulations is 12-21 jan 03. i'll be quite stunned if the stool is done being smeared around by then.

skidd, the post-bottom, 2-3 day chapter 11 bounce was significant for wcom (250+%) and enrn (400+%, scalped that one), but this one doesn't feel right. too many implications, too long coming. i'd trade it cautiously, or leave it alone, as per pile.

nice summary torah, although notice that fundamentalists of all stripes hold identical theorems:

1. Us & Our God Are Better Than You

1A. This is Provable By All Disproportionately Violent Means Necessary

2. Sex and Our Bodies are Scary

2A. Hide the Women (if a matriarchal society, Hide the Men)

muslim fundamentalism is just the prominent flavour-du-siecle. unfortunately, most americans don't understand how u.s. foreign policy provokes those of this ilk, and gives them a coherent enemy.

....and then when those in the smoke-filled room disagree, gangs like al-qaeda can be used on the cheap (for a fabulous ROI on UAL & AA puts)....

whooooops, we're digressing. hey, market open....

Archived