Repeat Sept 30 Thread Title BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks Scully!

OK, here is my feedback.  I read pretty widely, and I don't know of anyone out there who has a better handle on what the Fed is doing than yourself.  Many of them are just plain wrong, and the rest just quote what the Fed is saying, not what they are doing.  I look forward to your findings when you are finished thinking it through.  Absolutely worth the price of a subscription, particularly during turbulent times when there are hundreds of billions sloshing back and forth.

695850[/snapback]

Thanks to all who have called and emailed. I really appreciate it!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So there Mr. Bungster...What did we learn in today's market action?

Well, uh, even though you might see positive divergences on multiple time frames - if it is in a strong downtrend - you will get your ass handed to you if you act on those divergences.... :ph34r:

Is that about right Doc?? :rolleyes:

695935[/snapback]

Don't ask me. I covered half way up this morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am NOT a daytrader. Just don't have the nerves for it. I admire those of you who do. I think I'll stick to anal is is. I manage to lose money even when I'm right. :lol:

I feel sick right now, and I don't think it was the lousy bratwurst I just ate.

Nice little decline at the close. Too bad, so sad.

In other news there is apparently alot of crap in the bailout bill. Tinfoil hat wearer Ron Paul points out today that it looks like banks have had their reserve requirements eliminated:

link to article

:o

Why isn't there any headline in MSM stating the relation between the bill passing and the market tanking!?

"MARKET TANKS AFTER BILL PASSING !"

"MARKET DISAPROVES BAILOUT!"

I'm only reading:

"Stocks Fall as Economic Woes Overshadow Bailout-" Yoohoo

"U.S. Stocks Slide on Economy, Erasing 313-Point Rally in Dow Industrials" GLoomberg

"No appetite for risk" Rhoiders

Check out this plunge.

Wowwy!

Who needs solar when cheap oil is back in town!

695949[/snapback]

I'm not saying that equities in solar companies are a buy here, but this is one of the areas that should get financing from the Gubermint Central Bureau Bank to invert the deflationary spiral of the depression and reduce dependence on foreign energy sources and the trade deficit.

Archived