Monthly Digger - October 2008

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got another dose of Anglogold at 1999 prices . And being really dumb I picked up another dose of Yamana

If tomorrow is a down day I will add some TNX, or MFL or HMY  :lol:

Being crazy does not hurt at all and my cycles are all positive probably till february at least .

If I loose too much I will start my longtime project of photographing coins instead of scanning them .

In the meantime go and get them Marie Jeanne .

695197[/snapback]

That's the spirit. More time for me to take up needlepoint. ;)

post-2047-1222970786.jpg

Weird how they made liberty's face look like Bush's on that one. :mellow:

695204[/snapback]

I rectified the error I put up the Liberty by Monnaie de Paris and I wanted the

Libert? by Monnaie de Paris . You see there is a lot of difference between French Liberty and American Liberty :lol:

Ageka:  What's the marks on Mean Jean's arm and chest, imperfections?

695206[/snapback]

The coin is a proof and without box or capsule

So technically the damage is called slide

Because some stupid a'hole put it on the counter and slid it over to the buyer who promply paid 20% less then he was planning to pay

I got it several years ago below melt ; so I like to call it battle scars befitting a warrior woman :lol:

Ageka, you probably have enough funds and real assets to start a bank in a small  country like........Zimbabwe.

695223[/snapback]

If I had all those coins at a bank in Zimbabwe they probably would take a 60 year old Panzer tank and blow holes in the wrong side of the bankvault :ph34r:

They say coins melted in a fire are still worth melt (pun) but they sure don't look as nice :)

Unbelievable.

I've never seen anything like this. Never seen SKI be so wrong before iether, especially after having been so right.

Sold down 8% this morning when I went below my entry point near the low of 9.10, and if I hadnt would be down 15%.

I'm now thinking that the low on 9/11 was probably 3 of C and this is 5 of C. Not sure when it will bottom, but my guess is monday.

Archived