Monthly Digger - October 2008

kaotic, you forgot one currency.? good luck.? yes, it must hold this area.

695058[/snapback]

what currency is that? you don't show the name of it. As far as I can see, the Euro, Pound, Swiss Franc and Australian Dollar are the 4 majors. (I don't include Yen because it never tracks the $USD evenly). As far as I'm concerned, the Bugs don't have any more chances! No more "it's gotta hold there or else" reasoning is unacceptable if you want to continue to hold onto losses. I will extend my last warning. WE ARE DEFLATING in RECORD TIME! Hold cash in the form of US T-Bills or US Dollars, everything else is going "DOWNTOWN"... :huh:

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and your true colors show "The only bull market out there is US debt obligations and US Dollars."

edit: GLD $1.05 off its lows.

695060[/snapback]

my only true color is "US DOLLAR GREEN" dude. :lol: not gold which should be skyrocketing which is in fact DEFLATING...

I am foremost a trader, not a goldbug as I have stated here countless times.

if you even have a slight hint about how to determine a bull market, then please show me one because I only see the US currency in full blown BULL now..

one last surefire cap that was put on the gold price. Jeff SKI put out his "all in" lifetime buy signal in the gold shares recently. I am sure most of those that took his action must be very proud of their losses today. In effect about -13% so far as of today! :unsure:

The Hulk is beating beaten so badly he has nearly become part of the wrestling mat. He's all bloodied and about to be pinned .. _1_ .. _2_ .. _ 2.5 _ .. and then something happens. The beating continues as the Hulk somehow is able to get to his knees. Despite devasting blow after blow .. the Hulk doesn't give way. His whole body begins to shake .. more and more violently as he makes it to his feet. He stares at his enemy in the eyes .. takes a few more smashes to the jaw at which he grins. His opponent, sensing the oncoming slaughter, begins to look around in disbelief. And then it happens. Hulkamania.

What are you going to do when Hulkamania runs wild over YOU!

Laugh while you still can, Bobby the Brain.

Volatility, people are scared and don't know where to turn, at least the investors are, the public comes next. Debt is being moved around and hidden. It hasn't come due yet as banks horde what cash is available probably last them a day or two when debt comes due or a bank run siphons it all away.

World banks are pumping like mad. The money bubble is hovering over negative interest paper. There's plenty of credit available for the right price, sounds like inflation to me.

my only true color is "US DOLLAR GREEN" dude.? :lol: not gold which should be skyrocketing which is in fact DEFLATING...

I am foremost a trader, not a goldbug as I have stated here countless times.

if you even have a slight hint about how to determine a bull market, then please show me one because I only see the US currency in full blown BULL now..

695068[/snapback]

Explain why Gold is 100 dollar above the last low when the Dollar Index hit new highs today?

When you say US currency is in a full blown BULL market, what timeframe are you talk'n about? I'm looking at the 10 year dollar chart and i'm not seeing.

I got another dose of Anglogold at 1999 prices . And being really dumb I picked up another dose of Yamana

If tomorrow is a down day I will add some TNX, or MFL or HMY :lol:

Being crazy does not hurt at all and my cycles are all positive probably till february at least .

If I loose too much I will start my longtime project of photographing coins instead of scanning them .

In the meantime go and get them Marie Jeanne .

post-1584-1222970509.jpg

Archived