Welcome To the MMALF

Gentlemen, I would like to present to you, the new Masters of the Universe.  At some point in the not too distant future shares in all of these companies are going to be the buy of a lifetime.  You will be able to buy 'em, put 'em away and just watch them smash through hundred dollar mile markers (on a pre split basis) to the upside.

693170[/snapback]

whichever banks survive the coming drubbing will be like AAPL, EBAY, AMZN at the end of the tech wreck--pick 'em up for a few bucks per share, and watch 'em become multi-baggers over the next few years.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Private Skidmark,

for sure, your jickiss agrees with your RGLD comments and idea.

in fact, da General was remarking about RGLD today, but, FWIW, has been annoyed at the relatively low RGLD volume.....

higher prices will produce higher volume, and RGLD has the right structure.

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1222474601_thumb.jpg

discarded today the remnants of my SKF position. in @ 93.75, out @ 104.50.

picked up a few shares of DGP @ 20.00, but i expect to pick up some more in the 19s, or the 18s if i'm lucky.

SLV still in flag formation. when the metals finally take off, i expect SLV to make a quick run to the high 15s/16, where some headbanging akshun might occur.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and there is something either-or and troubling about the Copper Chart when viewed in Point and Figger format..

maybe the coming war will be so quick that it will lead to a decline in virtually all economic activity......

any guesses here on copper?????

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1222476061_thumb.jpg

Anyone see this article on Roubini?

http://money.cnn.com/2008/09/24/news/econo...sion=2008092411

Roubini also had a solution for the housing market: Reduce mortgage balances to market prices and refinance them to lower mortgage payments.

He pointed out that home prices are down 25% from their highs already and will probably fall another 15%. That would put a good 40% of all mortgage borrowers underwater, owing more on their loans than their homes are worth.

"More people will walk away from their homes," he said. "Even if only one in five walks away, that adds up to a $400 billion loss. If half walk away, it would be a trillion."

A 40% reduction in your mortgage? Hey Roubini I want to invite you to my bar-b-q!? :angry:

693193[/snapback]

hmmm, i wonder who will pick up the tab for a 40% reduction of $700 Trillion?

cos it's gonna make $700 billion look like small change...

0331.h1.jpg

Meltdown of the Banking System?

whichever banks survive the coming drubbing will be like AAPL, EBAY, AMZN at the end of the tech wreck--pick 'em up for a few bucks per share, and watch 'em become multi-baggers over the next few years.

693205[/snapback]

You nailed it boss.

And if they only double or triple in the first few years, so what, works for me.

Longer term they will be 10X, 20X, 30X or more of their capitulation lows.

It will be called THE LAST TRADE

In the future, when they are interviewing the Fortune 400 billionaires, the question will be, "Were you one of those that was in on "THE LAST TRADE" that they were talking about over at CapitalStool in 2008?"

Yeah, that's the good stuff....

stewie_evil.jpg

Hahaha.

A Wamu Free Checking Ad on the left.  4% APY!  Apply Now.

Is everyone at the pub during the debate?

693214[/snapback]

Yeah, three days ago it was 5%!!!

BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH

I lasted thru the first 27 seconds of McPlains first response and turned off the TV....I'll wait for the highlight reel

hmmm, i wonder who will pick up the tab for a 40% reduction of $700 Trillion?

cos it's gonna make $700 billion look like small change...

0331.h1.jpg

Meltdown of the Banking System?

693212[/snapback]

If they want to put a floor under the housing market why not let people

take money tax free out of their 201K's if it is to be used to pay off mroutgage

debt.Would that be too easy? <_<

post-4700-1222481955.jpg

Archived