Welcome To the MMALF

went to the one of the largest malls in silicon valley today, Valley Fair.

Just about every store is having a sale right now. Lots of signs for 30-40% off

Bought my wife some pieces of jewelry at a store that was going out of business. Got 70% off some pieces, which she will resale for double what we paid. Easier than trading stocks right now for sure.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and, of course we are to thimk Weekly, but in the Face of a Trillion Doolar Manip, the daily chart in DGP is shown next.  for sure, since you jickiss brought this Double Gold is Perfect to the attention of the readers, it has basically done a bit better than any of the key miners...

this is meaningless in the Big Picture, but your jickiss is really losing patience with the Gold Manip.  it is getting old, as they say.

losing money will also make us feel old, therefore, your jickiss has decided to buy DGP right at the final bottom for Gold which is very very very very very close.

here is the daily Double Gold is Perfect.  Remember, no risk of Management, (except the risk of the Management that has established the sponsorship of the item, which is hard to measure, sure, they have big leverage, but would their CB let them go under???????) no exposure to greatly higher Earl Prices if and when the ME descends into real serious gun play, and with the manips in the pits and with the utter and abject failure of the Managements of the Key Gold Miners to deliver super sized positive Earning Surprises EVER, since the gold bull maket began,

well, DGP merits a very close look, versus da Miners and, your jickiss advises, giant ownership on your sheets.

your jickiss now burns with desire to buy it at the final bottom.

Hold Fast!

acres of diamonds ahead!

Thimk!

jickiss!!!!!!!

693183[/snapback]

Sold DGP. Didn't you said you were thinking weekly on this Jickliss. Anyway, I still have mine.

here's a paragraph from my latest letter to the congresscritters:

Why are no alternatives being considered? It?s because Congress is not listening to outside experts, many of which are calling for Congress to SLOW DOWN to consider all alternatives. The Paulson Plan will greatly benefit Goldman Sacks, Paulson?s old firm. He made $500 million making the very loans and playing the financial games that helped get this country into major trouble. Why would you listen to the fox tell you how to get the chickens back into the henhouse, AFTER THE FOX BEAT, RAPED, AND THEN ATE THE CHICKENS??????

:lol:

693175[/snapback]

It was looking good til that last line. Point loses it's punch if ya start talking like I usually do.

Anyone see this article on Roubini?

http://money.cnn.com/2008/09/24/news/econo...sion=2008092411

Roubini also had a solution for the housing market: Reduce mortgage balances to market prices and refinance them to lower mortgage payments.

He pointed out that home prices are down 25% from their highs already and will probably fall another 15%. That would put a good 40% of all mortgage borrowers underwater, owing more on their loans than their homes are worth.

"More people will walk away from their homes," he said. "Even if only one in five walks away, that adds up to a $400 billion loss. If half walk away, it would be a trillion."

A 40% reduction in your mortgage? Hey Roubini I want to invite you to my bar-b-q! :angry:

Anyone see this article on Roubini?

http://money.cnn.com/2008/09/24/news/econo...sion=2008092411

Roubini also had a solution for the housing market: Reduce mortgage balances to market prices and refinance them to lower mortgage payments.

He pointed out that home prices are down 25% from their highs already and will probably fall another 15%. That would put a good 40% of all mortgage borrowers underwater, owing more on their loans than their homes are worth.

"More people will walk away from their homes," he said. "Even if only one in five walks away, that adds up to a $400 billion loss. If half walk away, it would be a trillion."

A 40% reduction in your mortgage? Hey Roubini I want to invite you to my bar-b-q!  :angry:

693193[/snapback]

Do what? Reward irresponsibility? Hold on, I'm going to have to call ralph.

post-1981-1222468933.jpg

Leave it to the Democrats to team up with a crook who did more than his fair share to bring this on and the least popular president in history, from the opposition party mind you, to ram through a bill which has the support of maybe 5% of their party and maybe 30% of all citizens.  Bad policy meets bad politics in an orgy of self destructive stupidity.

693184[/snapback]

Well it remains to be seen whether the Repubs have some better idea, or whether they really want this bill to pass in order that something rather than nothing is done about the financial system problems-- but they want the other party to take the blame for passing it, because it is unpopular.

I guess we can hope that some Congress Critters are interested in serving the people well and using that as a guide for legislation. But that has been pushed off of the agenda in favor of lobbyists' desires for a long time now-- both under Repub and Dem Congresses.

Cuomo wants to go into the minitaurus' maze:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...1Xh0&refer=home

"New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo has expanded his investigation of short selling to include trading in the $54.6 trillion credit-default swaps market, according to a person in his office."

693198[/snapback]

http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/stor...22/daily69.html

Still no word on solar tax credit extension

"Though both houses of Congress have passed versions of a bill to extend solar tax credits for eight years, no compromise has been reached on how to fund the extension ? which could be its downfall."

-----------------------------------------------

I guess the Congress Critters only know how to fund things that benefit GS and MS.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/stor...22/daily69.html

Still no word on solar tax credit extension

"Though both houses of Congress have passed versions of a bill to extend solar tax credits for eight years, no compromise has been reached on how to fund the extension ? which could be its downfall."

-----------------------------------------------

I guess the Congress Critters only know how to fund things that benefit GS and MS.

693200[/snapback]

The big picture has a good summary taken from Bill King that uncovers this sinking of money into bad business with a cool analogy:

"? Paulsen and Hank's bailout plan is tantamount to bailing out Univac, Digital Equipment, etc, in the eighties, which would've retarded the development of Dell, Microsoft, Intel and other nascent technology companies.

? It's wasteful & foolish to put more money in an obsolete non-functioning system"

180px-Ibm-tube.jpg

Computers today would look something like this:

214471_f260.jpg&usg=AFQjCNG_Ja2NgiW4uie3nLA1wJPzdShE_w :lol:

After reading the whole stuff I found this at the bottom:

" The solution is decentralization of the financial system, like the tech industry, which will lower systemic risk, foster competition and yield better ideas, services and companies."

Wow, they seem to be doing the exact opposite of that with GS and JPM taking over every competitor and competing with smaller banks now that their "investment bank" business (basically the securitization baloney) is all but dead!

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and dear Lemur:

Of course DGP has $38 written all over its chart. But when your jickiss saw today the incredible intervention in the gold pit, your jickiss said that before this is over,

the leaders will take 100 Billion and force gold down to 850 or to whatever number they have decided upon.

this will be thee final gold bottom.

meanwhile, your jickiss wants to Dong many more call options contracts for 2010 options expiry for the key Miners. The Miners are so cheap that it is almost impossible to believe their prices in ratio to gold itself.

however, the problem is twofold: (1) Direct intervention in the gold pit, and (2) the Miners have been powershorted toward -0-. This is all illegal, but since there is -0- Law Enforcement, there is lots of risk. The idea of fundamental investment in Gold Miners is a joke. What happened is that Mr. Sinclair got lots of Sheeple Excited about the Gold Bull Market. What did they do?????? Did they take delivery of their shares as he suggested a few years ago and just wait to get big coin????????

NO, THEY ALL BOT all the miners shares they could buy ON MARGIN AND DA BOYZ FIGURED OUT THAT WHEN THE SHORT MOVE WAS PUT ON THEY (da Sheeple) WOULD ALL SELL AND THEY ALL DID FOR THEY HAVE NO RESOLVE AND NO BRAINS.

They all thought that they could get rich in the Miners on Margin. for sure, this is how Sinclair made his first fortune, but that was then, when you could buy S. African Miners with a 20% cash dividend yield and borrow at 8% to do it. Hoo Ha!

Now, the fiat power of the "leaders" is used to short all the miners towards -0-. When the movie runs forward, and GG heads for 1/3 the POG, just remember that your jickiss said that this would happen. Tonight, however, da public may be mad, but they are still in denial. please read the linked article above about da Truth on Page One of the board above.

only a Moron would not be Very Afraid Tonight of what will happen for sure now.

your jickiss now says they in Washington will do this first Big deal on Sunday night, and they will easily take da metal down toward 850. we watch there, and if that level is the Final Gold Bottom, (your jickiss says that it will be), well, stay tuned, as they say.

a final thought on this mess revolves around the Managements of the Miners, Mr.Sinclair inlcuded; namely, where are the Earnings?????????????????????????????????????

Look at GG as a prime example: Huge additions to shares outstanding in the last 5 years.....where is the huge increment to EPS??? Mr. Sinclair is a genius for sure, but can't TRE earn a lousy doolar per share???? nope, not yet......

this pattern also exists in the Silver Miners, look at CDE, discussed too many times to repeat. WHY HAS NONE STEPPED IN WITH MONEY AND BOT OUT A MINER???

your jickiss blames Kodak. Not this Kodak, but the invention of photographic Images. you get it....

anyway, once it becomes clear that Gold will move up and stay over 1.000, the Miners will explode, explode and explode to the upside.

The fav investments of your jickiss are GG, AUY, TRE, CDE and GLD, in no particular order, Except Beware of the ME gun battles to come......higher, much much much higher EARL will not help the cost side of mining anything, including GOLD.

regards,

jickiss!!!!!!!

All this talk about using taxpayers money as if treasury is flush with taxes.

Treasury is already in debt anyway and they will ask FCBs to fund this.

Of course the national debt will rise but what's extra 700 billions in friends ?

Besides didn't Milton Friedman said currency always comes back home ?

Archived