Politics Free Weak End

Beautiful post. My hat is off to you.

If it had been running then it would have caught this in mid July, however I would have had to suspend belief in order to enter. Doc's Bellwether seems to indicate it still has a bit to go. Still don't believe it.

684948[/snapback]

Tanks. I didn't buy any. I had the same apprehension.

I bought WB instead. I was buying schlocks at Walmart that day...because I'm cheap! :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm always amazed & amused by stock newsletter ads.  One guy, whom K Wave referred to as a pump & dumper, is constantly sending out email ads bragging about his triple digit gains on individual stocks.  Turns out he has 4 mutual funds under his name that cover the same sectors that his newsletters do.  They are down 12% to 19% YTD.  I guess his stocks drop by 90% and double after that, or some such thing that would make his assertions technically true over some period of time.  Or maybe he had a few triple digit gains with a lot of 80% losses.  Amazing.

684925[/snapback]

I think nothing wrong will happen if you name that idiot.

I think that is a possibility unless we get a real cold winter. :rolleyes:

Here is some food for thought.

Drop in solar activity has potential effect for climate on earth.

The sun has reached a milestone not seen for nearly 100 years: an entire month has passed without a single visible sunspot being noted.

The event is significant as many climatologists now believe solar magnetic activity ? which determines the number of sunspots -- is an influencing factor for climate on earth.

According to data from Mount Wilson Observatory, UCLA, more than an entire month has passed without a spot. The last time such an event occurred was June of 1913. Sunspot data has been collected since 1749.

http://www.dailytech.com/Sun+Makes+History...rticle12823.htm

684940[/snapback]

Yes, there is several centuries long period of sun activity that makes big changes on Earth climate.

Amazing, a while ago I've read that the big Mongol invasion of Temujin Chenghiz Khan happened because Mongol plain was quickly turning into desert because of the changes in sun activity. He got a tribe of very angry and starving men with sticky dry asses on their horses.

"Too many people"......?????.....based on what?

684961[/snapback]

Based on what they do, all this strange software with unclear purpose. I'm not a Google insider, they used to ping me from time to time to go there for an interview but I always declined (I mean not that I'm smart enough to work for google but I'm on their call list). About 3 months ago they stopped contacting me so I guess they are full now :-)

I think nothing wrong will happen if you name him.

684960[/snapback]

Perhaps there's some explanation for this that I haven't thought of. However, if I just report the facts and no opinion, here they are. The guy is named Navelier. Check out Navelier mutual funds' return YTD-- big losses. Then check out the profits he claims to have made in his newsletter ads-- huge profits. A striking difference indeed.

Archived