Legacy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) Thanks everyone for the learned advice. I went long yesterday according to SG - Q's now it's time FOR THIS FARMER TO CROP THE HARVEST. Can't go to bonds though the furrner's seem to be leaving rather quickly. Best rest in cash. tell my fellow stoolie's say time to sow some seeds Farmer.

There's a time to reap and a time to sow everything else is noiseyyyyyyy. Two days and I'm making money or preserving capital again and FOR ONLY pennies a day for my subscription less than a coffee.

No Sir Stephen didn't pay me to say that and I'm not an employee. Just a stupid farmer .

Also I don't hold anyone responsible for decision I make as a result of what I read on this great board. Tanks,Tanks.

acseatsri: Thanks - man, what a crock. I used to like TDWhattaHose because it had an office a few buildings down from where I work in Rochester, NY....they've since closed that office, added fees (which thankfully I'm exempt from), lowered the threshold from 5k->2.5k...their balance screen is worthless. Tell me why I'm still with them? Sheesh.

Probably should open up an account with another brokerage and trade the pennies in that account - one with lower fees, 5k threshold, etc.

Who the heck didn't invite Little Miss Piggy AMZN to this party? I was really looking forward to shorting it 22+ again. Looks like we have one last feel good go america pop in the market left...either tops this afternoon or tomorrow morning after the boys play on the shrub-induced haluciongenics fed to the sheeple of the world.

AgentSmith...liked it better trading at home yesterday...this work thing stinks, heh.

:) Thanks everyone for the learned advice. I went long yesterday according to SG - Q's now it's time FOR THIS FARMER TO CROP THE HARVEST. Can't go to bonds though the furrner's seem to be leaving rather quickly. Best rest in cash. tell my fellow stoolie's say time to sow some seeds Farmer.

There's a time to reap and a time to sow everything else is noiseyyyyyyy. Two days and I'm making money or preserving capital again and FOR ONLY pennies a day for my subscription less than a coffee.

No Sir Stephen didn't pay me to say that and I'm not an employee. Just a stupid farmer .

Also I don't hold anyone responsible for decision I make as a result of what I read on this great board. Tanks,Tanks.

Hey Farmer! Howdy from icy Montreal, where we've got -22C. What's your mercury reading in sunny Saskatchewan right now?

sorry that i ask again, but i must really know for sure:

to get the NDX value, must i multply QQQ's with 40 or with 40.25?

i ask cause i only get QQQ's delayed, only NDX in realtime.

Fx, originally, when QQQ was created, it was set to 1/40th of the value of $NDX. (OK, 1/20th, actually, but then it had a 1:2 split.) However, this ratio fluctuates with time. It has been as low as 1:39.16 and as high as 1:42.58 just for the past 3 years:

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$ndx:qqq,uu[l,a]dalaynay[df][pf].gif

Right now it is around 1:40.23.

Regards,

Vesselin

ready to load up on drcvx if this rally continues into the close...I hope we close at the highs today.

that did well yesterday.

Think I'll add some RYTPX at close. Still have some new found pin-money to play with.

Although more volatile than bearx, rytpx gives outstandingly smooth rides during collapses.

It should be way above 130, after the 1 year cycle shortly announces its gravitational presence....

Most of my ira is in this.

Diversification.....across 500 companies! :grin:

daily

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=rytpx&indicator=16,17,,;64,9,,&dur=1y&freq=6&intr=&type=2&width=480&height=360

Archived