Monthly Digger - August 2008

Today's gold stock screens and data, along with cycle conditions and projections for gold and HUI index, and Chart of the Day picks for swing trades. Indispensable daily information for gold and precious metals stocks traders. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers).Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time you don't find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It's that simple. Click here for more information. http://wallstreetexaminer.com/?p=3081

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Higher low on the Dec. contract, but most likely an inside day with no new high.

In reality all we've done in the last 6 days is spring below and upthrust above the daily high and low of Thursday Aug. 21 which put in a low of 816 and high of 845.

We went below and above that day by a few bucks. at 812 to 849.7

Weekly higher high and higher low.

I don't have much to add except I hope you all enjoy the long weekend; moreover, I wish the people in the GOM area the best of luck dealing with whatever Gustav morphs into.

ROYL should hit $8.25 fairly soon.

I'm not in a very good mood. Lots of bads news of late in the family and I'll share with you the latest twisted tragedy.

I spend a lot of time with my in-laws - we're a close bunch .. filipinos are that way. Despite that, for the first time in 13 years, I told them about one of my cousins who was in the Navy in the 80s and spent a lot of time in the Philippines (Subic Bay). I explained the good laughs/stories we shared about our experiences there. This was yesterday on the way home from work w/ a couple of my in-laws. 3 hours later, my mom calls me to tell me that my cousin committed suicide Wed. evening. He lived 2 miles down the road and had been battling physical ailments (recent hip surgery), subsequent depression coupled with the death of his mom (my dad's sister) 2 months ago. So my cousin, whom I haven't seen in two months, who in 13 years of nearly daily contact w/ my in-laws (and having shared everything under the sun with), I've never mentioned - until yesterday, hours before hearing he drove his truck to the woods and blew off his head. Too much of a coincidence...astronomical odds. Just had to "get this off my chest". I'm still in shock and don't want to think of all of this. Fugged up world.

May you rest in peace J. Dodge. And I will try to figure out what message you are sending me.

Fxfox just posted a chart on intraday reading from the same music sheet as godmode trader service

We go to 730 is what they sing . Seven and I are not convinced but it is allways possible

http://www.godmode-trader.de:80/front/inde...da=956707&idc=8

683807[/snapback]

730 Gold is possible but the downside targets low 12's Silver and 775 Gold have been met. Imagine 12 Dollar Silver huh Coin Guy? :P One more push down later this year could achieve the 730 and 10 markers in the November time frame. Still holding long physical. Look for an expanded range day if we get a sharp move up next month. I expect there are a lot of buy stops above 850 Gold and 14 Silver. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 50 Dollar up day and 1 Dollar+ up in the Silver on the day the stops are taken out.

McCain's pick for VP is interesting. Now we have a party with no lawyers running for the top spots. If you want change, this is probably how it starts. Scary huh? If it played out and the ticket won, a locked up Congress would probably result where nothing gets done. Not a bad thing. There is the possibility that mom could be president under certain circumstances, would that be a novelty or just business as usual?

Fascinating.

Archived