The Second Hill

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doubleflush

the last few p/c charts started to get wide and i picked up a horizontal scroll bar.

you change something?

Yep, trying to pack labeled data points into the charts, had to widen it to make it read-able. What I can narrow it back a bit- I'd rather have a smaller chart but the numbers get rather crowded. For infomational purposes, what resolution are you running?

1024x768

That's probably typical now. Tanks - I'll watch my girth.

hope for a up gap tomorrow because of ECB, if seen i will re-enter monster style shorts, because we will see 883 in S&P quite quickly.

Here and now i bet my ass that before we see 965 in S&P we will see at least 883.

Now Tom O'Brien what do you bet? :lol:

Double Flush.............

Maybe a smaller font for the numbers?

Rock, the chart thinks for itself I can't change the font size (that I know of anyway). I'll have to mess with it.

Let me know if you think it's too much information packing those data points in there. I could keep it simple if it doesn't matter to anyone.

Double Flush.............

Maybe a smaller font for the numbers?

Rock, the chart thinks for itself I can't change the font size (that I know of anyway). I'll have to mess with it.

Let me know if you think it's too much information packing those data points in there. I could keep it simple if it doesn't matter to anyone.

Personally, I could live without the numbers. You may wish to take a "poll".

SG pretty much called exact haps today prior to them happening as it were.

I didnt reenter my short because I use RYDEX funds, and I had a client meeting at 330pm.... oh well....

As I said, next move is to 24.50 range or lower.... no pop expected tomorrow kids.

Cheers

Archived