The Second Hill

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks SG.

Obviously, it is not simply just learned, your years of experience show in what you do.

Like with Doc's cycle analysis, as I read the Hurst book, I understand better what and why he is saying what he says, and his years of working with Hurst show through. I don't hope to be able to imitate his work, only understand more.

The old classic difference between education and wisdom. It takes many years to become wise. But I need to start with some education.

doubleflush

the last few p/c charts started to get wide and i picked up a horizontal scroll bar.

you change something?

Yep, trying to pack labeled data points into the charts, had to widen it to make it read-able. What I can narrow it back a bit- I'd rather have a smaller chart but the numbers get rather crowded. For infomational purposes, what resolution are you running?

doubleflush

the last few p/c charts started to get wide and i picked up a horizontal scroll bar.

you change something?

Yep, trying to pack labeled data points into the charts, had to widen it to make it read-able. What I can narrow it back a bit- I'd rather have a smaller chart but the numbers get rather crowded. For infomational purposes, what resolution are you running?

1024x768

Archived