The Second Hill

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the 1 PM posting from your Anals today.

The current 5 hour 1 day cycle up phase is due for highs at 1:30 and 3 PM, give or take an hour. The upside cmap is 918-920. This looks like a 3-5 day cycle up phase that should be a swup. The 3 and 5 day ozzies are turning up, and the downside cmaps for those waves have been met. Caution is in order for the next few hours at least, although not much is likely to happen on the upside. The 5th day in a row of Feed draining should keep the lid on.?

For now this is how it looks for the remainder of today. The low volatility makes it impossible to know the parameters of the 5-8 day cycle track. I drew two possibilities. Either way it's a swup.

anals.35.gif

OK, that's a B minus. Not bad, not great.

Oh, ok, on regression channels... I do need to clarify my charting system. I use IQ charts, they draw the base line automaticly for me so it is consistant and fixed.... Therefore is easy to draw the rails subjectively.... Meta Stock and others probably just as good.

Again, I look for a lot of matching indicators, pivot points, res. & support levels, volume charts, doc's charts, fib points etc. I use nothing by itself. I probably watch to much. But I am used to it and consider it just more education. I want to know as much as I can mostly for cross checks.

And more power to the E wavers, I think they are fine too. I just have not take the time to really learn them. Sure I look at some good ones, and again they are another good check.

Archived