The Second Hill

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PIMCO's Bill Gross says bonds will underperform now because of inflation. He likes inflation-protected treasuries.

Stoolie translation: buy mining stocks.

Yeah, ECO is moving, but when that poor slob gets going it's usually a sign of the kind of "speculative mania" that characterizes the end of a move.

No prob Doc, at $74/yr not ponying up is just being a dart-ass.

When we hit final bottom (2008?) I can only imagine what Crapvision will be showing during the day but one thing for sure they won't be talking about stocks. It won't even look like the Crapvision we know today. In fact it'll be cancelled.

Well, y'all guilted this inveterate lurker into subscribing to the Anals, and helping the Stool out a little.

Had to do it, I got into PruBear fund after the Simple Guy recommended it just the other day. I'm another one of those chicks who likes simple guys.

Doc, been lovin' your site for months now; hope the subscription compensates you a little for the pleasure I've gotten out of it.

Back to lurking. Carry on liebe Stoolchen :D

Meta: One of my daughter's professors (she's a nursing student) said that one should not take silly yum unless needed. A daily dose will make the colon lazy.

That would really ruin my days if it were true. I would also miss some trades I'm sure due to increased painful time in the water closet.

I know people who have used it for years. As a fiber it's very healthy for you and will actually make things easier and work better. You just have to drink enough water with it. Used correctly it can fend off colon cancer. IG

Been @ CSFB Tech conference all morning. Summary: boring! Same old same old. No visibility, must be the bottom, turn around straight ahead just haven't seen it yet.

KLAC tried to be upbeat saying things are much stronger and orders are exactly where they want them to be however they refused to update or raise guidance. Good thing everything is looking up otherwise maybe they would cut 50% of staff instead of the 15% cut last month.

---------------------

I believe in shorting the market

I believe the market will tank

I subscribe to the anals

Meta: One of my daughter's professors (she's a nursing student) said that one should not take silly yum unless needed. A daily dose will make the colon lazy.

That would really ruin my days if it were true. I would also miss some trades I'm sure due to increased painful time in the water closet.

Sweef,

It's like doing colonic pushups....makes the colonic muscle strong. Stimulant laxatives make it lazy. The water closet 'experience' is luxuriant, painless, predictable...and prolongs life :D

Moreover, I was responsible for changing the labelling on such product, after which my mother named me, btw :D

Becker (1968) studied African tribes on huge fiber diets; no colon cancer, polyps, ulcers or heart disease. It was the single most important variable in the study.

Back to the game.........................

Guest hemroid2

Max pain i just started trading futures a few months ago after trading etfs and i've had a little better luck with futures .The stop management is automated and you can take a position home overnight and no get screwed by some nasty gap as globex goes around the clock

Been @ CSFB Tech conference all morning. Summary: boring! Same old same old. No visibility, must be the bottom, turn around straight ahead just haven't seen it yet.

KLAC tried to be upbeat saying things are much stronger and orders are exactly where they want them to be however they refused to update or raise guidance. Good thing everything is looking up otherwise maybe they would cut 50% of staff instead of the 15% cut last month.

---------------------

I believe in shorting the market

I believe the market will tank

I subscribe to the anals

Well, I hope CFSB at least served ya a proper lunch... Kinda like eating your meal down at the city morgue, I imagine... Seriously though, there must be some real sore butt fund manglers walking around that little soiree... NYC is it's own island... When those beatup tech CEOs leave town, I'm sure they'll find another illusion on the horizon to pump themselves up again...

Archived