Monthly Digger - June 2008

Goldcorp:

Inverted head and shoulders pattern or cup and handle.

Take your pick.

669667[/snapback]

These are in-formation all over the place. I'm watching symmetry and ageka's cycle charts like religion.

Many charts look to match their left side highs anywhere from august through October, then conveniently (for the winning pres candidate) go into (or already be in) handle formations -- then it's either *whoosh* and try not to get basted by the rocket exhaust (ie try to be 'in' the ship, not under it) or it's sputter and the failure and the world becomes a wonderful glee place where all religions get along, wars stop and people dream of chocolate and puppies as their mortgages and banking holdings once again become investments.

I like puppies and chocolate :rolleyes: but ... I plan on being 'in' the ship. Poor cooked puppies...

Oop, wait -- I hear they took them off the menu -- olympic PR and all...

SoE

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seven,

Good to see 'ya.

AEM, a market leader is getting testy.

Could be at wave a's support level, with a "b" wave up in the cards for a couple of days.

If there is a "cup and handle" between the March and July highs---it could soon go bust. Secondly, it now has the wrong count. A cup and handle has 3 waves down (corrective) for the left side and 3 waves up for the right side. The handle is wave 4. The early July overlap of May's high negated a 5 wave (impulsive) move.

MACD and Stochastic sells are now on the chart.

It's at its 50 day sma.

At support right now--the bottom of the handle.

post-1352-1216350902_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1216350915.png

Seven,

Good to see 'ya.

AEM, a market leader is getting testy.

Could be at wave a's support level, with a "b" wave up in the cards for a couple of days.

If there is a "cup and handle" between the March and July highs---it could soon go bust. Secondly, it now has the wrong count. A cup and handle has 3 waves down (corrective) for the left side and 3 waves up for the right side. The handle is wave 4. The early July overlap of May's high negated a 5 wave (impulsive) move.

MACD and Stochastic sells are now on the chart.

It's at its 50 day sma.

At support right now--the bottom of the handle.

674519[/snapback]

Ditto -- it's been awhile, hope you and everyone else is doing well.

AEM blew a near textbook bullish 3-3-3-3-3 on me once (back in '02 or '03 -- if the archives here go back that far you can probably still find my chart on it) with a big drip right before 'e'. That really bewildered me and ever since, despite it's otherwise good behavior, I've been shy on it.

Kind of like how an earthquake can make you distrust the ground a little bit for the rest of your life :lol:

I am looking for the next yearly high to land in Feb-Mar of '09 (+12'ish on Ageka's candle count chart which has treated me very well time and again). Given that -- I'm trying to backward view every pattern I see to try and visualize how it might look as a larger pattern with a high going into the Feb-Mar area (Feb-Mar is high for the POG -- the related equities don't always track it 1:1 -- it's more like "give or a take a bit").

So, to compensate, I try and find as many patterns as I can that look like they're doing something similar in a similar timeframe and that are "give or take" somewhat in-line with the Ageka POG cycle model.

Whatever falls out of the bottom of that smelling rosy I feel decent about.

At present I'm just starting to look again at the miners (been physical only for some time now) but I'm sure seeing a lot of these h/s and c/h type patterns.

In fact -- the POG itself looks like it's just over halfway into one itself.

Also -- I'm looking for symmetry resolution on silver (the metal), which, if I'm right, may mean that it's seriously lagging gold -- that could be good for a massive (percentage-wise at least) rise in the not too distant future.

SevenUp

Hi Seven

Still Love that avatar

As you know I have been trying to get my pension money into collector coins at melt which is not easy but I am nearly done . I figure I have another 5 weeks or so to finish up before prices may get too high . But I have been thinking that for a year now :o

I parked 30% of my pension in 7 goldmines which is a lot easier to do .

If there is no rocketblast I will have to munch paper shares and suck gold for the rest of my life .

It was reported that certain asians were buying St Bernard puppies in Belgium not to keep them as life companions so they were banned from buying any dogs.

My father said he liked roasted cat but then again if you have been for 4 years the guest of the germans 1940ish and only getting cooked grass, beatles and worms which allthough high protein are not taste ; I can understand that roasted cat must taste heavenly .

Those cycle charts really are a continuation of your charts as you know I only added weekly and monthly charts . Your original 107 days cycle still holds after 8 years . I was just planning to make another custom batch of charts

I allready terminated the last cycle twice and I still think I am wrong so whilst I indicated 108 days based on the daily I am open for changing my mind

Keep well friend

Hi Seven

Still Love that avatar

As you know I have been trying to get my pension money into collector coins at melt which is not easy but I am nearly done . I figure I have another 5 weeks or so to finish up before prices may get too high . But I have been thinking that for a year now  :o

I parked 30% of my pension in 7 goldmines which is a lot easier to do .

If there is no rocketblast I will have to munch paper shares and suck gold for the rest of my life .

It was reported that certain asians were buying St Bernard puppies in Belgium not to keep them as life companions so they were banned from buying any dogs.

My father said he liked roasted cat but then again if you have been for 4 years the guest of the germans 1940ish and only getting cooked grass, beatles and worms which allthough high protein are not taste ; I can understand that roasted cat must taste heavenly .

Those cycle charts really are a continuation of your charts as you know I only added weekly and monthly charts . Your original 107 days cycle still holds after 8 years .  I was just planning to make another custom batch of charts

I allready terminated the last cycle twice and I still think I am wrong so whilst I indicated 108 days based on the daily I am open for changing my mind

Keep well friend

674533[/snapback]

Hey Ageka, thanks. Yup this AV just feels right -- all over :P

We can fairly call it a joint project -- and you've done all the work keeping it going.

There's a cat who tries to make my garden it's litterbox everyday (and some days it succeeds). It might good roasting on a spit ;)

Hi Seven

Joint project it has been all the time

My internet provider changed for the 4the time so I will send you the address

please look in your spam folder for the addres I send

August

Archived