Teetering On The Edge

This how i relax.

Dire wolf,

If your a stoolie, you should appreciate the time out of the markets. Thats all i'm trying to do. :wink2:

I noticed Dw left.

Too bad. :cry:

Next post, as well as the first will make you money.

I sure hope you are a subscriber. That's all you really need.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone want a long idea for the "Turnaround Tuesday" bounce?

Sky high bearishness on Home Depot (HD) reported by Schaeffer:

"HD: January options expiration had a profound effect on the equity's options configuration. Schaeffer's put/call open interest ratio (SOIR) reached an annual high of 0.98 last Thursday and now stands at 0.95, in the 99th percentile."

Roid,

He is not a madman, He is THE man! :wink2:

BW,

Tanks.

Thank you for understanding that the market is closed.

Since Ano is not around, i Need someone to show me how to move a chart from my comp(annotated) to our site.

Anyone want a long idea for the "Turnaround Tuesday" bounce?

Sky high bearishness on Home Depot (HD) reported by Schaeffer:

"HD: January options expiration had a profound effect on the equity's options configuration. Schaeffer's put/call open interest ratio (SOIR) reached an annual high of 0.98 last Thursday and now stands at 0.95, in the 99th percentile."

wow,I just happen to be looking at the chart of hd when you posted it.hd does not have much goin for it,except for the extreme bearish sentiment you pointed out.it could easily have a 5% bounce from these levels.but then again anything is possible.

ko or mcd at a new low could also be a possible bounce candidate.

lots of new lows lately on"brand name "stocks

Gold stocks dropped as well today BUT for the first time in the last 20 years the spot price closed higher than the front month which is February-this means backwardation is complete and buyers want the metal NOW-today-not a promise of delivery down the road-this should mean a big spike in the spot price-we shall see.

Right on! So long contango! Hello backwardation.

Takachi pointed out the backwardation surge on the tocom during the previous push through 350.

I'll be watching here tonight:

tocom price and volume

rr

Stop lookin' for bounces. When they bounce short em'

If you gotta go long go pfe or bmy or mrk, although the latter being a dow stock ain't as safe, becuase we WILL fall from thes levels. IMHO.

Don't follow me, I'm a Frank Zappa fan.

Both Nas and SPX futures are up about 2.50 over fair value. I chickened out and closed half my QQQ short position at 4:14 today, about break even. (Well, lost a few bucks but nothing compared to what my account will look like tomorrow morning if the ramp is on) :shocked

Drano,

You know better then to look at tonights futers. Wait till' morn. buddy.

Yep, but it makes me feel slightly better about being a wuss and closing half the QQQ short, since I know if I were short I'd be kicking myself now.... :grin: It's kind of like pressing on that sore tooth, almost pleasureful in a weird kind of way.

Mousey, check out today's IDS.

added some spx puts today at the bounce.

fidelity did not process one of them and i got two others.

also added some drooy just to play in the gold after my hmy's got called out.

any bounce tomorow, and i will throw the last movable object on it and take the ride.

trade safe and remember where it all comes from.

Archived