Bogus Buck

RE P/C ratios

SG advises you factor out st noise and view the 21 day MA as your indicator.

SG posted up a nice "contrarian signals" LOB thread over the weekend with a nice chart included on the PC and the current SELL SIGNAL.

The move up on PC today is symptomatic of rising nervousness and social mood getting pessimistic.... its early stage and is a bearish, not bullish signal.

Yes, I love being contrarian... only because it works...

Knowledge and an open mind is power...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feed........ Low cash costs and unhedged ..... Red Lake mining camp is a terrific area and currently being explored by many juniors.. GG took a position in YWO-CDNX ( wolfden resources) exchange... check out that chart!

To paraphrase Willy from Avon..... the charts the thing that will catch the eye of the King....... Look at RGLD or RANGY

Regarding Gold... faves are MDG and GG.... however, on a relative basis, DROOY outperforms. Pull up chart of all 3 over differing time frames.

Illustration:

z?s=^hui&c=^xau,mdg,gg,drooy&a=v&p=s&t=6m&l=on&z=m&q=l&.gif

z?s=^hui&c=^xau,mdg,gg,drooy&a=v&p=s&t=3m&l=on&z=m&q=l&.gif

Why MDG, BTW? It seems to be underperforming even the indexes. How about GLG instead?

Regards,

Vesselin

E wave update

A classic A-B-C intra day wave 2 rally in effect now to 24.73 range....

Thats a 50% retrace of the top to bottom move today intra-day....

I expect it to fail there....

As far as the close, no idea.... but again... 23.70 is my next interim target

Dont panic...

Reasons to be cautious:

High P/C

+ve divergences on shorter time frames

Dover Sole on daily

Anyone care to add more?

That said, I'm in cash right now. Looking for that bounce which is not coming.

(Missed SG's number by hair and then cancelled when we just dumped in AM)

Even wondering if I should scalp on Long side before being proud stoolie.

That's over the line. Keep that stuff on Political Stool. No President should ever be compared to that monster, no matter how incompetent or dangerous we might think he is.

I don't want any more political cartoons on this thread.

HRFF hASSn't looked yet, butt it sounds as though Europe has had a "bad FUR day" at least enough to give us a lesson in:

MACHINATIONS 101:

Floating a rumor in the currency trading pits to save a disASSter at the open in NY.

Evidently those Europeans, those PESKY folk who won't PLAY BALL with The Shrub on Iraq, were up to no good beFUR the open what with lots of SELL orders, per Mr. Art C(r?)ash>>in.

(HRFF is amuzed that the "go-to guy" on the trading floor of the NYSE hASS a name sounding EXACTLY like "cash in" LMAZZOFF) So, sez Art, what happened NEXT? Why a RUMOR got started in the currency pits that Saddam would put his tail twixt his legs and hightail it out of town beFUR a war got going.

Then, said Mr CASH>>>IN, things weren't nearly ASS bad ASS they would have been cuz of those FURRY FURriners, poised to DUMP U.S. stox at the open.

Nothing like a well-timed RUMOR to blunt a possible avalance, eh? :P :wink2:

Think he'll change his name to CRASH>>IN? :huh:

No??? :mellow:

well, then, LAFF>>IN, perhaps? :lol:

That's over the line. Keep that stuff on Political Stool. No President should ever be compared to that monster, no matter how incompetent or dangerous we might think he is.

I don't want any more political cartoons on this thread.

doc you are right, i also wouldnt compare him to hitler, i just found it funny, just a satire.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

freakin ebay is incredible isn't it?...I know it will break down eventually,but it is incredibly strong through this entire market collapse.its only 1.5 points from its 52 week high.

but when it breaks it will break very hard and fast.

I only need the stock to drop a point to be even on my puts...they love to see me sweat.

Archived