IDS World Markets Mon 17th March 08

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. I've had enough of Crapvision for the next 5 years.

Idiots talking to idiots.

Except for the Santelli guy. The rest are either idiots or self serving snake oil salesmen.

A total waste.

That's the second time in the past few weeks that I have turned it on. The last time was in 2003.

I told you the story about seeing Bloomberg a couple weeks ago while I was in the waiting room of the tire store. Actual unbiased financial journalism with truly knowledgeable guests. But you can only get it on satellite in most places I guess.

What happened with the board settings?

Instead of a page with 10 posts I get 1 post and then a list called "posts in this topic".

Unreadable!

652054[/snapback]

You clicked on Outline view, upper right corner of the board. Click Standard or Linear to change the format.

That's the second time in the past few weeks that I have turned it on. The last time was in 2003.

I told you the story about seeing Bloomberg a couple weeks ago while I was in the waiting room of the tire store. Actual unbiased financial journalism with truly knowledgeable guests. But you can only get it on satellite in most places  I guess.

652055[/snapback]

Yep, I'm in a Holiday Inn Express right now and they have a bunch of channels but couldn't find Bloomy. Fortunately free wifi. Plus Bloomy's web coding for their video doesn't work right in Apple's Safari or the MacOS X Firefox.

there was also a profit warning by Siemens this morning. 2 weeks ago they said everything was ok. Stock down 13%.

see, thats thing: If you cant trust blue chips or big banks anymore, whom will you trust? The answer is: NO ONE. THAT is whats gonna kill the markets: the complete lack and loss of any kind of trust. And the worst thing: In such a state the FED fires all its cannons in a very short period of time. One can ask: What will they have left in June? The answer is: NOTHING.

We are experiencing the worst wolrd wide financial crisis we have seen in our lifetimes, it will very soon completely spill over to the real economy, the job market will be completely closed by summer. It will be horrible. It will be so horrible that the bust of the internet bubble will appear as fly shit.

qqqq initial 5 day cycle projection 40.90.

spy has hit initial 5 day projection of 126.25.

However there's a secondary projection of around 124 which I think will likely be hit this morning.

dia projection somewhere around 115.15 or 11150 +/-

Archived