Broken Beer Steins Scatter Wall Street

I've never turned to Crapvision on Sunday night, but just did and it's on, running a World feed from Asia.? They seem a bit excited.

Futures :

Spooz? ? - 39

Dow? ?? - 272

Nadsaq? - 45

651961[/snapback]

Crapvision India is always fun to watch, too. Link. (Replace Crapvision in the link with "Crapvision".) Board not making this easy. :D Replace Crpavision in the link with c-n-b-c without the "-".) ;)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know what you mean with japanese ostentation

toilet.jpg

But that's 100% japanese tech.

Of course the image of hardworking japanese has been fading and is also a stereotype, and chinese also have the hardworking low margin/make it up with volume stereotype attached.

The noveau-riche stage that they're in as you mentioned, is the biggest difference, not the stereotyping conclusions I abusively made. Their propensity for gambling can also be explained because it's the forbidden fruit (they can only gamble at Macau).

651678[/snapback]

I love this type of toilet!!

My parents has used them for at least 20 years.

No need to use toilet papers in the way as you know it. It's clean, warm and nice and is kind to those who have some ailments. This great invention is one of the things I miss.

In Tokyo, nowadays, most department stores and hospitals are equipped with them also, at least, wemen's bathrooms.

The abandoned child, Bucky slides down the rail.  From this chart I'd expect it to blow through the lower TL to the same extent it blew through the top of the channel, about half a point.  But the lower channel boundary on the monthly is down at 55.  So one could infer 50 as a target over the next 5 or 6 months I think.  Forced liquidation should become a huge deal with margin calls flying like lead in a fire fight. 

If BSC has set the template, 170 to 2, the borker shorts should do well.

651935[/snapback]

James Sinclair has been calling for a 52 initial target for a considerable period of time. :o

Thanks a lot! I just want to clarify - "The slippage will kill you on the counter trend swings" - do you mean that the double inverse funds are actually underperforming the promised return at some condition? Are they required to make up the difference and add some money from some kind of reserve? Are simple inverse ETFs more solid in that regard?

Btw, you probably guessed that I can't short either. I can take a bearish position only by inverse etfs or puts. So good inverse ETFs are vital for my portfolio.

651934[/snapback]

Roxy, I buy putz about two strike prices in the money, normally there is very little premium, and the your max risk is the price of the option. I think it is a much lower risk proposition, than using double inverse ETFs. I agree with Doc and the others, they are basically day trading vehicles. I got the idea from Shorty severals years ago. You won't see that way to trade options in any textbook I have seen.:unsure:

Roxy, I buy putz about two strike prices in the money, normally there is very little premium, and the your max risk is the price of the option. I think it is a much lower risk proposion, than using double inverse ETFs. I agree with Doc and the others, they are basically day trading vehicles. :unsure:

651969[/snapback]

Thanks cwd. I actually made all my money last year on deeply in money puts. All my ETF plays made me nothing. Let me follow your advice unless someone tells that there are inverse ETFs without slippage.. Damn, I can imagine how much I lost on that without even paying attention.

Thanks a lot! I just want to clarify - "The slippage will kill you on the counter trend swings" - do you mean that the double inverse funds are actually underperforming the promised return at some condition? Are they required to make up the difference and add some money from some kind of reserve? Are simple inverse ETFs more solid in that regard?

Btw, you probably guessed that I can't short either. I can take a bearish position only by inverse etfs or puts. So good inverse ETFs are vital for my portfolio.

651934[/snapback]

It's just basic math. We've covered this before. See if you can run a search for "slippage" using Google in the left column

Archived