Monthly Digger - March 2008

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone else thinking that the shares are going to bust a move? and soon?

dharma

648331[/snapback]

I expect 20% up before 15 march on half the shares I hold

But that is what was it greenspan called unsustainanle exhuberance or suuumthang like that :D

Hard to tell when this move started in spot gold. I think around $912 or so. $1012 gives you a $100 move and probably a pullback and battle at the $1000 level. Not sure why you would sell to hold US$ unless you play for a big correction, may not be worth the effort.

My PAL is doing all right today after I bought the drop Friday. WGW is doing well after I put in a order last night and caught the opening price.

Spot silver is dragging SLW back up.

I own 6 crisp brandnew dollar bills

And that is all I intend to own for the rest of my life

My attempts at buying or selling are all in Canadian Dollars thank you no usdollars for me only for us

This feels like 2003 or even like 2005 on the move up.

648403[/snapback]

:), exactly Charmin. those looking for 460-470 to reload are DREAMING...they better keep smoking the wacky weed to stay delusional to mask the pain and jealousy.

that being said, i'm looking for a 1-week ONLY top tomorrow. 525-530 HUI...

Hard to tell when this move started in spot gold. I think around $912 or so. $1012 gives you a $100 move and probably a pullback and battle at the $1000 level. Not sure why you would sell to hold US$ unless you play for a big correction, may not be worth the effort.

My PAL is doing all right today after I bought the drop Friday. WGW is doing well after I put in a order last night and caught the opening price.

Spot silver is dragging SLW back up.

648358[/snapback]

Actually went down to $895 but who's counting? :P

Archived