IDS World Markets 27th February 08

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zell Sees Start of Housing Recovery in Spring

"The reality is that if you live on Wall Street and you're in the credit markets the world couldn't be worse. If you're a farmer and you're getting $25 for your wheat, you're having a great time. If you're a CEO and you've got a balance sheet that's bullet-proof, you're in a great position. This whole thing is way out of control, way out of hand."

He doesn't mention that guy that drags himself out of bed in the morning to schlep away at his job for 40+ hours a week and still can't afford to buy food, gas, health insurance or preschool tuition without borrowing money.

He gives Benny Boy credit for providing the conditions for greed to overtake fear allowing the games to begin again.

There will never be a real economy again.

Big business, government and the MSM are all one in the same.

EDIT: The link doesn't work because 'Crapvision' is replaced with c_n_b_c. The link is http://www.Crapvision.com/id/23350846/site/14081545. Replace Crapvision with c_n_b_c (without the underscores).

Good news hitting some sectors isn't providing much lifting power either, banks are still not doing well despite the news earlier in the week. Yesterday IBM should have spurred big cap tech and it hasn't yet.

647441[/snapback]

How is it bullish to spend all your cash on share buy backs instead of investing in research to develope new products? <_<

Dollar getting killed again today.

EURUSD 1.51 1.01%

GBP also 0.76 0.95%

Huge moves.

I was long EURGBP and it hit my stop at breakeven then made these huge moves without me been on board. Same thing happened to me on Gold futures. This is the downside of moving stops to breakeven when you can. Trading is one frustrating job. Feel like I need a break.

1:25 (Dow Jones) Bear Stearns sees a coming shift in sentiment - and a

rising stock market. "We believe that equities are poised for a move forward,

driven by Fed rate cuts, fiscal stimulus and credit markets beginning to

renormalize," anal cyst Jonathan Golub says. "In conjunction with a market

rebound, we expect a rotation toward cyclical areas and away from defensive

areas." The defensive areas especially include utilities, which Golub

downgraded to market underweight from market weight. (KJT)

Question: How does one prevent the post laboriously put together from going down the kitchen sink??

Is there a way of recapturing it? or doest my post simply vanish ;and if so why???

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: BD Why dont you quit bitching and take some pride in your magical powers???

Id love to but my Rabbit insists on lining my hat with Sh*t

Archived