Monthly Digger - February 2008

Well, was watching Larry Crudrow and he had 4 guests.? Didn't get their names, but familiar economists to the financial show circuts? These fellows were not traders, not investment bankers, and were all older.

They were vocepherous that because of new cycles, 3rd world expansion and debasement of ALL currencies, the market leaders were the oils the metals, agriculture and the miners.? They said the Fed was powerless and had to continue to ease and a weaker dollar would result.?  They said we are in a 15 year trend and we are only at year 5-6.? All but one of them agreed.? If anyone else saw that segment,? please confirm if you too felt they were expressing genuine opinions.

647757[/snapback]

Saw that--been there in the 70's.

Your precis is spot-on as to what was said.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just in case anyone is nervous about today's action: relax, we will close above 480, which is just what we want (see historical weekly candles of current pattern) to setup next weeks action, where we break 500 with conviction, followed by some sideways action and then the real deal. sit tight. add if possible!

some quick individual updates:

SMC: as i said, 2.10 - 2.30 would take time - but that time almost up!! next week we start the move to 2.80.

TDC.V: dr. webb to be interviewed by puplava on saturday. huge amount of warrants expire end of next week - BE SURE TO BUY BEFORE, i.e. TODAY if you haven't already - symbol TYHJF for us americants. basing nicely..

UXG: we will see 4 next week

KBX: nothing of note, hold

CDY: moved nicely off of "THE BOTTOM", hold

CZN.TO / CZICF: has yet to move....look for opportunities to rotate into, if you are already 'all in' others. i was able to pick up 7500 shares at .68 on monday.

oh, NGD: nothing of note (lol, what an understatement). HOLD AND BEHOLD.

private skid- i am your company, i am not going to part w/anything until we are well into the parabolic. to my knowledge, gold has not had 1limit up day. it will happen, i expect several. it is a slow, steady, orderly rise. i see no reason to part w/a share. the pms need to decouple from the broads. there is alot of negative hedging on the shares. they need to get blown out. its all about perspective, and mine is we are in a bull market and it has along ways to go. right now, i dont see another or better opportunity, so i sit here w/my $$$.

agent you are on the case! the pressure cooker is getting set to reveal itself! i am buckled in and the neck brace is adjusted. it shouldnt be long now! the bradley on the 8th hopefully will turn the broads up, releasing the shackles on the pms

dharma

just in case anyone is nervous about today's action: relax, we will close above 480, which is just what we want (see historical weekly candles of current pattern) to setup next weeks action, where we break 500 with conviction, followed by some sideways action and then the real deal.  sit tight.  add if possible!

some quick individual updates:

SMC: as i said, 2.10 - 2.30 would take time - but that time almost up!!  next week we start the move to 2.80.

TDC.V: dr. webb to be interviewed by puplava on saturday.  huge amount of warrants expire end of next week - BE SURE TO BUY BEFORE, i.e. TODAY if you haven't already - symbol TYHJF for us americants.  basing nicely..

UXG: we will see 4 next week

KBX: nothing of note, hold

CDY: moved nicely off of "THE BOTTOM", hold

CZN.TO / CZICF: has yet to move....look for opportunities to rotate into, if you are already 'all in' others.  i was able to pick up 7500 shares at .68 on monday.

oh, NGD: nothing of note (lol, what an understatement).  HOLD AND BEHOLD.

647847[/snapback]

Except we are moving down with gold up and we are still stuck on the 0.5 and 0.2 HUI and XAU to gold ratios. :angry:

Why the heck are the juniors like IAG and GSS getting their asses handed to them?

Except we are moving down with gold up and we are still stuck on the 0.5 and 0.2 HUI and XAU to gold ratios. :angry:

Why the heck are the juniors like IAG and GSS getting their asses handed to them?

647999[/snapback]

Firmly entrenched unrepentant shorts who need to be shown the door. But when the fire is lit, watch the rats flee the barn. ;) Rats being rats, they are not so bright. Just now only some rats are sweating or smart enough to know they should be. Mass exodus to follow. Roast rat dinner special before Summer.

Firmly entrenched unrepentant shorts who need to be shown the door. But when the fire is lit, watch the rats flee the barn. ;) Rats being rats, they are not so bright. Just now only some rats are sweating or smart enough to know they should be. Mass exodus to follow. Roast rat dinner special before Summer.

648038[/snapback]

Sounds like they are playing a dangerous game? So they short say GSS, watch it go up, and decide to double up on their shorts, hoping for what? That GSS re-visits its $3 lows? What if they are wrong, which I sure they will be? That is quite the bath to take.

Might explain a lot of the insane action on IAG over the last month.

........Why the heck are the juniors like IAG and GSS getting their asses handed to them?

647999[/snapback]

I don't see how GSS, up 41% since the Dec 5 low, is having its ass handed to it..

GG the lead sled dog is up 33% since Dec 5

I admit the move from last Aug 16 tells a different story..gg up 83% and gss up 33% but the Juniors usually follow the lead dog ( at least to start)... and I think GSS is right on schedule

Archived