• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I subscribe to a service telling me what the Joburg goldmine index does

I set the alert at 2% and got alerts when I switched on my puter

I reset my alert at 4% and got alerts just now

Joburg seems in good fettel today :)

Another 21% and I might consider reducing my positions

I'd like to congratulate Coin Guy and the other Rodeo Stars on this board, Meta, etc., that stepped up to the plate to continue accumulating their favorites within a few days of the recent Dec low. Despite the criticism from members such as TraderFromHell, you guys once again called it right and prospered!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now back to the secular Bull Ride.

We've entered the year that will be known as the YEAR of EXTREME VOLATILITY.

Keep yours ears to the ground for any sounds of an imminent stampede! :rolleyes:

634957[/snapback]

Well 10% ain't bad Master Goober. I am a master of fading myself. I have maintained and have always stated that I continue to hold despite any short term corrections. I think time has proven dharma correct in his assumption that the Hunt attempt to corner Silver was a one time event and am looking to dump Silver sometime in the first half of this year April-May timeframe sounds right. As for Coinguy a one and a two. ;)

Thanks Goobs... :)

The best is yet to come.

"I'll mention, It's criticism that killed my love of teaching..."

Best Regards,

The CoinGuy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll leave everyone with this thought...the only thing you have to figure out is if you get one or two of these patterns per bull market? I'll be banking on two...as I said repeatedly about the 90's, there weren't too many fellas standing with me at the finish line who hadn't gone broke or gave up entirely too early...yes, most so-called traders go broke in a bull market...I buried 100's, and sadly, I will again.

I mentioned repeatedly, this bull market wouldn't start until we broke clean from resistance in the $XAU...we are now officially in a secular bull, and again, as mentioned...The world story changes from one of growth to one of safety...and has the yen carry stunted this effort? Will stock declines? In a simple word...NO!

The yellow metal will now take on all comers. Period. The truth of the matter is it is precisely the men you think are short gold...who are actually longer gold than you are. With full conviction of the fundamentals riding on their coattails...your future wealth will be transferred into their hands. Bank on it!

Wishy washy conviction = failure at this point of the game.

The GLD - Daily Chart - Loose

The GLD - Daily Chart - Tight

1980 - spike chart

Same hold's true for silver...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"2.10" = 10x - Good Luck :D

One More...

Bau, thanks for NOT, 2000% in 3 months...well, you're slipping, but you definately made up your late arrival to Ecuador with this call... :lol:

As far as scheduling goes. Poetry in Motion...

All patterns confirmed for this time frame as well as those issues we discussed of the nature in the previous time frame...especially the South African's...

My friend, it just doesn't get any better than this. ANO is still leading, followed by FCO.to, and then our superb salesman in Mongolia...

Pure Poetry in Motion

CoinGuy, tell me how you bagged 300% from the October 2006 lows again? Sure sit down, relax, and let uncle CoinGuy tell you a story...

:lol: - All the way to the bank,

Best to you and yours - Hope you had a good Holiday, I'll be travelling to southern climes soon, the body isn't taking this cold all too well....

cg- the biggest disappointment is to identify a bull market and not change ones situation as a result of it. @present, on other boards folks are starting to look @ shorts. few will actually ride the bull! its tough to do, especially w/the constant smack downs. unfortunately, the grave yards are filled w/traders who have not studied the subject. and yes, the steepest part of the parabolic is ahead and that is where the windfalls take place.

tfh- i am changing my opinion of silver, i think this time silver will again be a medium of exchange, as it has been throughout american history. it too will experience great appreciation.

dharma

Beautiful day here in Shawinigan-Sud. Windless, bright sunny crystal blue cloudless sky, with the temperature an invigorating 7 degrees below zero F.

635008[/snapback]

Just a few hours south of you it's suppose to warm up to the 50's by next Wednesday/Thursday

I've never had any doubt in your conviction Dharma, you have seat time in this market...unfortunately, many don't realize this is something you can't purchase at any cost... :)

By my calculation...Silver will be late to the party, but will get the biggest bang for your buck. You know the deal...where sugar and soybeans go...silver must follow...or the common sense approach. "All commodities are reaching 30 year highs, but silver is languishing and will perform terribly". I'll take the other side of that thought anyday of the week. My advice is to sell the spike...and the key here is to play it like the 73-74 period if you recall this....good luck.

For everyone else...Just strap in and don't lose the key ingredient here....Patience!! I gave up my best chart above in the thread to keep you seated at the table for longest period of time. When it's time to go, don't look back and smile and nod as you walk out the door with your hat...

Gotta run, I'm in this stampede with both feet and need to take these short term bozo's coming and going...

The CoinGuy

P.S. Just a short time ago, I warned "HUI parabolic, shorts will cover" and "First intermediate correction in gold will be above $1,250.00". I realize after 15 months of correction, the jaded few that still linger were muttering "idiot" under their breath. I fully expected this, but I'll ask, does it seem as crazy now? No it does not...and yes as mentioned by Dharma on many occasions. Patience in the volatility will be the only way to keep yourself in this trade. I only wish I could say it's going to get better going forward, but it is not. Arm yourselves with conviction here....and at the peak I will be here with bell's on.

I'll add for the weary, and I know many of your are...sit back and relax with your core positions in tow until the hoopty reaches into the 7's...

Archived