IDS World Markets Thurs 6th December 07

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
only 20 members, were being outnumbered by guests 2-1

630564[/snapback]

Incoming links.

Welcome to new visitors. Many tanks for stopping by! Put down a seat, and make yourself at home.

But don't tap your foot or spread them too wide.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

630570[/snapback]

I have been a member here for a little over a year, im not very knowledgeable about all the technicals of the market, but i would say i have learned so much from this site, and would recommend it to anyone interested in a "REAL" view of the market. So turn off Crapvision and join.. I would have to say i have become addicted to this site. Even though I am still long a few positions i love the commentary and the comedians throughout its members. 12 out 0f 10 rating keep up the excellent work guys..

Dr. Correll

Doc, Mark Haynes on Crapvision saying the secondary market for mortgages will be shut down by any change of contract forced down upon it by the gub'mint.

630578[/snapback]

It's embarrassing that this is even debatable. It's embarrassing that either party would even think of blanket modifications of freely entered contacts (if they weren't freely entered, there are other channels of recourse). It's embarrassing that Crapvision said the government can work FASTER than free markets. Yes, they said that.

Archived