IDS World Markets Thurs 11th October 07

We got volume today.

614445[/snapback]

So we got a "V" do we have an "O" anyone?

post-1110-1192131282.jpg

614448[/snapback]

If anyone is interested I'll be starting my own pay trading site called "Fade the Stoolhouse" Fee will be 199.95 per month. I didn't get the exact top with my GDX

dong but I was close!Signups will begin immediately! :D :D

614458[/snapback]

This is really my turf -- and I'm confident that I have the track record to prove it. :P

However, if you're willing to collaborate, I'll start working on a marketing campaign:

"Is RED your favorite color?

Would you like to enjoy huge draw-downs right away?"

:lol:

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any word on Crapvision on this? Or is just profit taking.

614369[/snapback]

We're going to war with Turkey and Bush didn't start this one-Congress did.

614375[/snapback]

You referring to this:

Turkey recalls ambassador over genocide resolution

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Turkey has recalled its ambassador to the United States, Nabi Sensoy, in response to a House resolution that would call the World War I massacre of Armenians by Turkish forces "genocide," the Turkish Foreign Ministry said Thursday.

A top Turkish official warned Thursday that consequences "won't be pleasant" if the full House approves the resolution.

CNN

614377[/snapback]

Yep, just watch the Government request the US exit from its military bases on Turkish territory. The question is whether the Turkish military will support the not so secular anymore government or launch a coup de tat.

614481[/snapback]

Have two members of NATO ever gone to war?

614482[/snapback]

Many times. Just think France, Germany, and England.

Oh, you mean AFTER NATO was formed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

614369[/snapback]

614375[/snapback]

You referring to this:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Turkey has recalled its ambassador to the United States, Nabi Sensoy, in response to a House resolution that would call the World War I massacre of Armenians by Turkish forces "genocide," the Turkish Foreign Ministry said Thursday.

A top Turkish official warned Thursday that consequences "won't be pleasant" if the full House approves the resolution.

CNN

614377[/snapback]

Yep, just watch the Government request the US exit from its military bases on Turkish territory. The question is whether the Turkish military will support the not so secular anymore government or launch a coup de tat.

614481[/snapback]

614482[/snapback]

Yes.

Greece & Turkey over Cyprus.

Holding all my Oct 190 PTR and Nov GOOG puts.

Looking for one of those 10 point gap down for PTR.  Let's pray hang seng get the pipe tonight.

614487[/snapback]

It doesn't matter if it gaps up or not, its over.

I just got to convince myself of that now.

Holding all my Oct 190 PTR and Nov GOOG puts.

Looking for one of those 10 point gap down for PTR.? Let's pray hang seng get the pipe tonight.

614487[/snapback]

It doesn't matter if it gaps up or not, its over.

I just got to convince myself of that now.

614491[/snapback]

Dogsie and Shorty, discussing the market.

post-837-1192133305_thumb.jpg

614369[/snapback]

614375[/snapback]

You referring to this:

CNN

614377[/snapback]

614481[/snapback]

614482[/snapback]

No, but there's a first time for everything. Maybe the US will get booted out???? :lol: :lol:

614369[/snapback]

614375[/snapback]

You referring to this:

CNN

614377[/snapback]

614481[/snapback]

It was genocide, everyone except the Turks knows it was genocide, so what was the point of that resolution? Who introduced it, Repubs or Dems?

614483[/snapback]

Both.

Archived